New PhD students autumn 2011
This semester CIH got seven new PhD students. Some of them have already been here for a few months, others will not arrive in Bergen until January.
Three of the students are from Ethiopia; Alemayehu W. Tekleselassie, Seifu Gebreyesus and Endrios M. Woldesemayat. Endrios has also been a master student at CIH.
Also Amos M. Kahwa from Tanzania and Selia Ng'anjo from Zambia have been master students at CIH before they proceeded to PhD studies.
South African Vundli Ramokolo and Sudha Basnet from Nepal have been in Bergen most of this autumn, but both are now traveling to their home countries for a period to carry out field work etc.
CIH wish the new students welcome!
Here is an overview of all the PhD candidates affiliated with CIH.
Last updated 30.11.2011
Nyheter fra Centre for International Health
- Health care: an information business (28.10.2013)
- Paper from CIH in "HIV this month" (15.08.2013)
- WHO: new HIV recommendations calling for earlier treatment (05.07.2013)
- NORHED results: CIH partner in 5 projects (05.07.2013)
- Publishing African Neurology Textbook (11.07.2011)
- Vacant PhD position at The Department of Social Anthropology (18.04.2013)
- Capacity building in Ethiopia (06.03.2013)
- EvoFish trophy (02.03.2013)
- BSRS 2013: application deadline 12 March (01.02.2013)
- A majority of female PhDs (23.01.2013)