At the completion of INF102 the student should be able to:
- understand and be able to program the classical algorithms for basic problems of computer science.
- program and use various data structures, and decide which data structures are appropriate for which problems and algorithms.
- recognize new problems that are amenable to the techniques learned in this course, and design new algorithms for similar problems.
- analyze the running time of algorithms, and to consider whether an algorithm is efficient
The grading scale used is A to F. Grade A is the highest passing grade in the grading scale, grade F is a fail.
For written exams, please note that the start time may change from 09:00 to 15:00 or vice versa until 14 days prior to the exam. The exam location will be published 14 days prior to the exam.
Type of assessment: Written examination
- 28.02.2018, 09:00
- 3 hours
- Withdrawal deadline
- Examination system
- Digital exam
- Solheimsgt. 18 (Administrasjonsbygget), Eksamenslokale 4. etg.