|Number of semesters||1|
|Teaching language|| |
|Study level||Postgraduate Courses|
|Belongs to||Department of Mathematics|
After completed course, the students are expected to be able to
- Explain elementary concepts like charts and atlases
- Calculate in local coordinates
- Describe tangent vectors in terms of derivations and/or equivalence classes of curves
- Explain concepts like rank and regular value
- Describe the main ideas in central proofs, for instance give a sketch of why compact manifolds can be embedded in Euclidean spaces.
Course offered (semester)
The grading scale used is A to F. Grade A is the highest passing grade in the grading scale, grade F is a fail.