Published: 11.12.2013 (Last updated: 20.03.2017)
In the course list you will find course descriptions for courses our exchange students can apply for in the academic year 2017/2018.
Helpful tools when using the course list:
Each course description includes:
- ECTS credits: Tells you how many ECTS credits you are awarded for each course. A full work load for one semester is 30 ECTS credits.
- Teaching semester: Tells you whether the course is taught in autumn and/or spring.
- Course code
- 100-level: Bachelor's level courses.
- 200-level: Can be included at both bachelor's and master's level.
- 300-level: Master's level courses.
- Number of semesters: Tells you if a course runs over 1 or 2 semesters.
- Language: Tells you which language the course is taught in.
- Resources (schedule and reading list): Tells you when there are lectures and seminars/workshops, and lists the course literature for the current semester.
- Select semester: To make sure you get the most recent information, choose autumn semester 2017.
Course options not listed in the course list
- Courses in Fine Art and Design
- Courses in Music performance/composition
- Alternative studies:
- Work on thesis, project, lab work
- Clinical rotation - medicine/dentistry
- Courses at cooperating institutions: UNIS and NHH