Erasmus+ Learning Agreement
Students participating in the Erasmus+ programme must have a Learning Agreement for studies, approved by the student and the sending and receiving institutions.
The Learning Agreement (LA) is issued by the sending institution and you should always follow the instructions given by your home university regarding your LA.
Bring your LA to UiB
UiB prefers that you bring your LA to Bergen and have it signed by your faculty here during the first weeks of your stay.
If your home university requires that your LA is signed by UiB prior to arrival in Bergen, you must follow the procedures described below.
Other procedures apply to students participating in the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility.
How to get your LA signed before arrival
How to get your LA signed
- Fill in the LA and sign it: You and the exchange coordinator at your home university must fill in the LA and sign it.
- Your LA as one pdf file: Make sure that you have an electronic version of your LA as a pdf file, containing all the pages of your LA in one file.
Tips on how to merge pdfs.
- Email your LA to email@example.com by 15 November.
If your LA is not signed by you or your home university, or if it's uploaded in the wrong format, we will not sign your LA.
UiB will sign the LA by 15 December at the latest.
How to fill in your LA
TOPIC: The receiving institution
- Name: University of Bergen
- Erasmus code: N BERGEN01
- Faculty/department: - you can either leave these blank, or write the faculty/department where you will attend most of your courses -
- Address: P.O. Box 7800, N-5020 Bergen
- Country: Norway (NO)
- Contact person name: Kristin Skogedal
- Contact person e-mail/phone: firstname.lastname@example.org
TOPIC: Planned period of the mobility:
- UiB's official semester dates -
TOPIC: Responsible persons in the receiving institution
- Name: Kristin Skogedal
- Function: Erasmus coordinator
- Phone number: +47 55 58 00 00
- E-mail: email@example.com
The other fields should be filled in by the sending institution and the student.
Your LA must be signed by you (the student) and your home university before you email it to us.