Plenary, minisymposium and contributed sessions speakers are invited to submit a short paper for publication to the ENUMATH 2017 Proceedings Volume to be published by Springer as in the previous years (see ENUMATH 2013 Proceedings, ENUMATH 2015 Proceedings).
- The papers will undergo a peer-review process.
- Each participant is allowed to submit one paper with a maximal number of 8 pages for a minisymposia or contributed talk and a maximal number of 15 pages for a plenary talk.
- Submission system will be open starting with October 20, 2017.
- Deadline for submission: December 01, 2017
Modifiations of the template:
- You are allowed to add standard LaTex packages.
- Do not change the layout.
- Do not define any new commands / macros.