Admission, validation and verification
Regulations, Norwegian Universities and Colleges Admission Service (NUCAS), admissions to master’s programme, international master’s admissions, visiting students, change of study programme, postgrad admission to a course/specific programme of study. Information on validation and verification will be disseminated by the beginning of June 2016.
Study programme administration department coordinates:
- admission through NUCAS (to one-year programmes, bachelor’s programmes, programme of professional stud and integrated master’s programmes)
- admission to education beyond qualification and further education
- admission to courses in Norwegian for students, refugees and immigrants
- admission of foreign exchange students
- admission of international master’s degree students (residing outside Nordic countries at the time of application)
The faculties coordinate:
- admissions for master’s students residing in Norway or Nordic countries.
- admissions for visiting students and external candidates for examinations
- admissions to courses in Norwegian for employees
- change of study programme
- postgrad admission to a course or specific programme of study