UiB Alumni is working to help former students keep in touch with academic communities, continue learning and build networks.
We're happy to help with the alumnus work!
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- See what's happening on uib.no/alumni
- Sign up to be a member of UiB Alumni on alumni.uib.no
- We have alumni brochures for you! These are added when you transmit diplomas, and handed out during relevant events. Contact email@example.com to have us send the brochures by internal mail.
- We wish to be present during graduation ceremonies to congratulate the graduates. Please invite us to these ceremonies so that we can take pictures and congratulate!
Promotional items for alumni
- We have promotional items for our alumni. Do stop by to pick up what you need to recruit alumni. We have bags, reflective safety items, pens and notebooks.
UiB Alumni abroad
- Key persons in the faculties and in management are encouraged to hold alumni meetings or invite alumni to already existing events when they are travelling. We're happy to prepare programme proposals or provide financial assistance, to make it easier to initiate such meetings.
Support for alumni events
We want to have more alumni events in the academic communities, and it is possible to apply for financial support for such events. These are the criteria:
- UiB Alumni can provide 30 to 40 per cent of the total cost and at most NOK 30,000. For large events or events that gather several academic communities, you can apply for financial support for up to 50 per cent of the total cost, or more than NOK 30,000.
- Payment is only made to units at the University of Bergen, so the organiser must be affiliated with UiB.
- There should be an academic component to the event.
- That financial support has been received from UiB Alumni must be clearly stated and UiB Alumni should be mentioned in promotional materials and invitations.
- Alumni must be the main target group.
The application must be sent to the Communication division in Ephorte.