Office 365 available for UiB employees
Office 365 is now available for all employees at the University of Bergen.
As a part of UiB’s drive for digitization and follow up of UiB’s digitization strategy, the Office 365 cloud service will be available to all employees at UiB. Office 365 is a cloud-based Microsoft Office solution. Log on to Office 365 here.
Benefits of Office 365
- Allows you to share documents and files in a simple and secure manner
- Access to your documents regardless of location
- Improves interaction between internal and external parties through real-time editing, among other features
- High level of security
- Every employee also has access to 1TB very employee also has access to 1TB.
- The opportunity to download the Office package on up to 5 different devices (e.g. home PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone)
In common with all data processing at UiB, UiB’s ICT rules apply.
1 February: Two-hour basic training in Office365 and the principles underlying cloud storage, in Auditorium 1 (Dragefjellet).
The course comprises two identical sessions on 1 February, the first from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., and then from noon to 2 p.m.
To sign up, see the events here.
Mid-February: E-training in the Office package will be available.