Research advisor: Assistance to the researchers during the application writing process.
- 2013. The DNA repair protein ALKBH2 mediates temozolomide resistance in human glioblastoma cells. Neuro-Oncology. 15: 269-278. doi: 10.1093/neuonc/nos301
- 2012. The arsenic-based cure of acute promyelocytic leukemia promotes cytoplasmic sequestration of PML and PML/RARA through inhibition of PML body recycling. Blood. 120: 847-857. doi: 10.1182/blood-2011-10-388496
- 2010. APPLICATION OF A NOVEL P53 REPORTER ASSAY IN HUMAN GLIOBLASTOMA CELLS. Neuro-Oncology. 12: 96-96.
- 2010. Subcellular distribution of nuclear import-defective isoforms of the promyelocytic leukemia protein. BMC Molecular Biology. 11. 12 pages. doi: 10.1186/1471-2199-11-89
- 2009. Cell-cycle regulation and dynamics of cytoplasmic compartments containing the promyelocytic leukemia protein and nucleoporins. Journal of Cell Science. 122: 1201-1210. doi: 10.1242/jcs.040840
- 2007. Replication protein A prevents accumulation of single-stranded telomeric DNA in cells that use alternative lengthening of telomeres. Nucleic Acids Research. 35: 7267-7278. doi: 10.1093/nar/gkm738
- 2006. Promyelocytic leukemia nuclear bodies are predetermined processing sites for damaged DNA. Journal of Cell Science. 119: 3284-3295. doi: 10.1242/jcs.03068
Reports and theses
- 2012. Promyelocytic leukemia bodies – functions and dynamics. University of Bergen.
- 2005. Characterization of a functional interplay between promyelocytic leukemia protein & replication protein A. Institutt for biomedisin, Universitetet i Bergen.