Support towards various funding sources such as Research Council of Norway, EU Horizon2020, Norwegian Cancer Society, Bergen Research Foundation (BFS), and others
Assistance to the researchers during the application writing process
Mobilization towards relevant calls
- 2013. The DNA repair protein ALKBH2 mediates temozolomide resistance in human glioblastoma cells. Neuro-Oncology. 15: 269-278. doi: 10.1093/neuonc/nos301
- 2012. The arsenic-based cure of acute promyelocytic leukemia promotes cytoplasmic sequestration of PML and PML/RARA through inhibition of PML body recycling. Blood. 120: 847-857. doi: 10.1182/blood-2011-10-388496
- 2010. APPLICATION OF A NOVEL P53 REPORTER ASSAY IN HUMAN GLIOBLASTOMA CELLS. Neuro-Oncology. 12: 96-96.
- 2010. Subcellular distribution of nuclear import-defective isoforms of the promyelocytic leukemia protein. BMC Molecular Biology. 11. 12 pages. doi: 10.1186/1471-2199-11-89
- 2009. Cell-cycle regulation and dynamics of cytoplasmic compartments containing the promyelocytic leukemia protein and nucleoporins. Journal of Cell Science. 122: 1201-1210. doi: 10.1242/jcs.040840
- 2007. Replication protein A prevents accumulation of single-stranded telomeric DNA in cells that use alternative lengthening of telomeres. Nucleic Acids Research. 35: 7267-7278. doi: 10.1093/nar/gkm738
- 2006. Promyelocytic leukemia nuclear bodies are predetermined processing sites for damaged DNA. Journal of Cell Science. 119: 3284-3295. doi: 10.1242/jcs.03068
- 2012. Promyelocytic leukemia bodies – functions and dynamics. University of Bergen.
- 2005. Characterization of a functional interplay between promyelocytic leukemia protein & replication protein A. Institutt for biomedisin, Universitetet i Bergen.