Download vCardLog in
+47 55 58 61 37
- 2014. A randomized controlled trial with bright light and melatonin for delayed sleep phase disorder: Effects on subjective and objective sleep. Chronobiology International. 31: 72-86. doi: 10.3109/07420528.2013.823200
- 2014. Mental health in adolescents with Type 1 diabetes: results from a large population-based study. BMC Endocrine Disorders. 14. 8 pages. doi: 10.1186/1472-6823-14-83
- 2013. Objective measures of sleep and dim light melatonin onset in adolescents and young adults with delayed sleep phase disorder compared to healthy controls. Journal of Sleep Research. 22: 365-372. doi: 10.1111/jsr.12030
- 2013. A randomized controlled trial with bright light and melatonin for the treatment of delayed sleep phase disorder: effects on subjective and objective sleepiness and cognitive function. Journal of Biological Rhythms. 28: 306-321. doi: 10.1177/0748730413500126
- 2013. The Personality Profile of Young Adults With Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder. Behavioural Sleep Medicine. 12 pages. doi: 10.1080/15402002.2013.829063
- 2012. Prevalence and correlates of delayed sleep phase in high school students. Sleep Medicine. 13: 193-199. doi: 10.1016/j.sleep.2011.10.024
- 2012. Polysomnographic measures of sleep in adolescents and young adults with delayed sleep phase disorder and healthy controls on a self-chosen sleep schedule. Journal of Sleep Research. 21: 6-6.
- 2012. School start time, sleepiness and functioning in Norwegian adolescents. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research. 56: 55-67. doi: 10.1080/00313831.2011.567396
- 2012. Dilemmas associated with having delayed sleep phase disorder. Journal of Sleep Research. 21: 172-172. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2869.2012.01044.x
- 2012. Psychosocial challenges related to Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder. The Open Sleep Journal. 5: 5-51. doi: 10.2174/1874620901205010051
- 2011. Brief report: Behaviorally induced insufficient sleep syndrome in older adolescents. Prevalence and correlates. Journal of Adolescence. 34: 391-395. doi: 10.1016/j.adolescence.2010.02.005
- 2008. Prevalence, predictors and consequences of behaviorally induced insufficient sleep syndrome in adolescence. Journal of Sleep Research. 17: P475.
- 2007. Subjective health complaints are more prevalent in Maasais than in Norwegians. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. 61: 304-309. doi: 10.1080/08039480701415319
Reports and theses
- 2013. Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder in Adolescence and Young Adulthood. University of Bergen.