Field of work:
- Technical and administrative responsibility for the daily operation of the Animal laboratory at the Department of Biological and Medical Psychology.
- Participate in planning and implementation of animal experiments in projects mainly affiliated the Bergen Stress and Sleep group (BSSG).
- Demonstrations for students in experimental methods with animals (PROPSY 303, MAPSYK 319, PSYK 207).
- Method development of Micorarray for the measurement of cytokines from dry blood spots at the Biochemical Lab, DBMP.
- 2017. Comparison of commercial ELISA assays for quantification of corticosterone in serum. Scientific Reports. 7. doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-06006-4
- 2016. Mild daily stressors in adulthood may counteract behavioural effects after constant presence of mother during early life. Physiology and Behavior. 165: 313-321. doi: 10.1016/j.physbeh.2016.08.018
- 2014. Consequences of social defeat stress for behaviour and sleep. Short-term and long-term assessments in rats. University of Bergen.
- 2014. Effects of social defeat on sleep and behaviour: Importance of the confrontational behaviour. Physiology and Behavior. 127: 54-63. doi: 10.1016/j.physbeh.2014.01.010
- 2012. Long-term effects of footshock and social defeat on anxiety-like behaviours in rats: Relationships to pre-stressor plasma corticosterone concentration. Stress. 15: 658-670. doi: 10.3109/10253890.2012.663836
- 2012. Sleep architecture, behaviour, corticosterone and acoustic startle response after double exposure to social defeat in rats. Journal of Sleep Research. 21: 212-212.
- 2008. A double exposure to social defeat induces sub-chronic effects on sleep and open field dehaviour in rats. Physiology and Behavior. 95: 553-561. doi: 10.1016/j.physbeh.2008.07.031
- 2006. Modest changes in sleep and open field behaviour in rats exposed to social defeats. Journal of Sleep Research. 15: 127-127.
- 2006. Social defeats induce modest changes in sleep and open field behaviour in rats. Sleep. 29: A17-A17.
- 2005. Social defeat as an animal model of depression. A study on sleep physiology and open field behaviour in freely moving rats. Institutt for biomedisin, Universitetet i Bergen.