Space physics, especially research to understand the transport of energy and momentum between near space and the Earth, acknowledging the dynamic nature of the system and the fact that this transport occurs on all scale sizes.
- 2017. Scale size-dependent characteristics of the nightside aurora. Journal of Geophysical Research - Space Physics. doi: 10.1002/2016JA023695
- 2016. Temporal characteristics and energy deposition of pulsating auroral patches. Journal of Geophysical Research - Space Physics. 121: 7087-7107. doi: 10.1002/2016JA022921
- 2013. Correction to 'Evolution of auroral asymmetries in the conjugate hemispheres during two substorms.'. Geophysical Research Letters. 40: 471-471. doi: 10.1029/2012GL055020
- 2011. Evolution of auroral asymmetries in the conjugate hemispheres during two substorms. Geophysical Research Letters. 38. 6 pages. doi: 10.1029/2010GL046057
- 2017. Scale size-dependent characteristics of the magnetosphere-ionosphere system using auroral imaging. University of Bergen.
- 2009. The location and relative intensity of the aurora in the conjugate hemispheres. Universitet i Bergen, Bergen. 90 pages.
Space physics, including knowledge on the sun, solar wind, magnetosphere, ionosphere, aurora and their coupling, in addition to all-sky imagers and satellites.