Download vCardLog in
Jonas Lies vei 91
+47 55 58 60 32
- 2015. Time course of immediate early gene protein expression in the spinal cord following conditioning stimulation of the sciatic nerve in rats. PLoS ONE. 10:e0123604. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0123604
- 2015. Localization and regulation of PML bodies in the adult mouse brain. Brain Structure and Function. Published ahead of print. 15 pages. doi: 10.1007/s00429-015-1053-4
- 2014. BDNF regulation of synaptic structure, function, and plasticity. Neuropharmacology. 76: 601-602. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropharm.2013.08.012
- 2014. Sleep and protein synthesis-dependent synaptic plasticity: impacts of sleep loss and stress. Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience. 7:224. 18 pages. doi: 10.3389/fnbeh.2013.00224
- 2014. BDNF mechanisms in late LTP formation: A synthesis and breakdown. Neuropharmacology. 76: 664-676. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropharm.2013.06.024
- 2014. Two-stage translational control of dentate gyrus LTP consolidation is mediated by sustained BDNF-TrkB signaling to MNK. Cell reports. 9: 1430-1445. doi: 10.1016/j.celrep.2014.10.016
- 2014. Paraneoplastic CDR2 and CDR2L antibodies affect Purkinje cell calcium homeostasis. Acta Neuropathologica. 128: 835-852. doi: 10.1007/s00401-014-1351-6
- 2014. NMDA receptor-dependent regulation of miRNA expression and association with Argonaute during LTP in vivo. Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience. 7:285. doi: 10.3389/fncel.2013.00285
- 2013. The changing brain – Insights into the mechanisms of neural and behavioral adaptation to the environment. Neuroscience. 247: 412-422. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2013.04.012
- 2013. Enhanced cognitive function and antidepressant-like effects after krill oil supplementation in rats. Lipids in Health and Disease. 12. 13 pages. doi: 10.1186/1476-511X-12-6
- 2012. Activity-dependent local translation of matrix metalloproteinase-9. Journal of Neuroscience. 32: 14538-14547. doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.6028-11.2012
- 2012. Consolidation and translation regulation. Learning & memory (Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.). 19: 410-422. doi: 10.1101/lm.026849.112
- 2012. Chronic mild stress abolishes a relationship between sleep architecture and translational control. Journal of Sleep Research. 21: 41-41.
- 2012. Post-transcriptional effects and interactions between chronic mild stress and acute sleep deprivation: Regulation of translation factor and cytoplasmic polyadenylation element-binding protein phosphorylation. Behavioural Brain Research. 235: 251-262. doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2012.08.008
- 2012. DCLK1 variants are associated across schizophrenia and attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder. PLoS ONE. 7. 12 pages. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0035424
- 2012. Balancing arc synthesis, mRNA decay, and proteasomal degradation : maximal protein expression triggered by rapid eye movement sleep-like bursts of muscarinic cholinergic receptor stimulation. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 287: 22354-22366. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M112.376491
- 2012. MicroRNA regulation of the synaptic plasticity-related gene arc. PLoS ONE. 7. 15 pages. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0041688
- 2011. Social defeat during adolescence and adulthood differentially induce BDNF-regulated immediate early genes. Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience. 5. doi: 10.3389/fnbeh.2011.00072
- 2011. The Complement Control-Related Genes CSMD1 and CSMD2 Associate to Schizophrenia. Biological Psychiatry. 70: 35-42. doi: 10.1016/j.biopsych.2011.01.030
- 2010. Postnatal deamidation of 4E-BP2 in brain enhances its association with raptor and alters kinetics of excitatory synaptic transmission. Molecular Cell. 37: 797-808. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2010.02.022
- 2010. The Arc of synaptic memory. Experimental Brain Research. 200: 125-140. doi: 10.1007/s00221-009-1959-2
- 2010. Differential regulation of mature and precursor microRNA expression by NMDA and metabotropic glutamate receptor activation during LTP in the adult dentate gyrus in vivo. European Journal of Neuroscience. 31: 636-645. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07112.x
- 2009. Arc/Arg3.1 synthesis and control of LTp consolidation in the adult dentate gyrus in vivo. European Neuropsychopharmacology. 19: S190-S190.
- 2009. Impairment of in vivo theta-burst long term potentiation and network excitability in the dentate gyrus of synaptopodin-deficient mice lacking the spine apparatus and the cisternal organelle. Hippocampus. 19: 130-140. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20489
- 2009. Selective survival and maturation of adult-born dentate granule cells expressing the immediate early gene Arc/Arg3.1. PLoS ONE. 4. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0004885
- 2009. Variants in doublecortin- and calmodulin kinase like 1, a gene up-regulated by BDNF, are Associated with memory and general cognitive abilities. PLoS ONE. 4. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0007534
- 2009. Novel Translational Control in Arc-dependent Long Term Potentiation Consolidation in Vivo. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 284: 31498-31511. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M109.056077
- 2008. Local protein synthesis, actin dynamics, and LTP consolidation. Current Opinion in Neurobiology. 18: 524-531. doi: 10.1016/j.conb.2008.09.013
- 2008. The immediate early gene arc/arg3.1: regulation, mechanisms, and function. Journal of Neuroscience. 28: 11760-11767. doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.3864-08.2008
- 2008. Sleep deprivation as an antidepressant treatment following chronic mild stress: effects on translation factor EIF4E and EEF2 activity. Journal of Sleep Research. 17: 221-221.
- 2008. Stability of long term facilitation and expression of zif268 and Arc in the spinal cord dorsal horn is modulated by conditioning stimulation within the physiological frequency range of primary afferent fibers. Neuroscience. 154: 1568-1575. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2008.05.010
- 2008. Object-place recognition learning triggers rapid induction of plasticity-related immediate early genes and synaptic proteins in the rat dentate gyrus. Neural Plasticity. 2008. doi: 10.1155/2008/269097
- 2007. Chronic fluoxetine treatment induces brain region-specific upregulation of genes associated with BDNF-induced long-term potentiation. Journal of Neural Plasticity.
- 2007. Control of synaptic consolidation in the dentate gyrus: mechanisms, functions, and therapeutic implications. Progress in Brain Research. 163: 453-471. doi: 10.1016/S0079-6123(07)63025-8
- 2007. Dendritic mRNA: transport, translation and function. Nature Reviews Neuroscience. 8: 776-789. doi: 10.1038/nrn2150
- 2007. Additive viability-loss following hsp70/hsc70 double interference and Hsp90 inhibition in two breast cancer cell lines. Oncology Reports. 17: 1501-1510.
- 2007. Synaptic activity-induced global gene expression patterns in the dentate gyrus of adult behaving rats: Induction of immunity-linked genes. Neuroscience. 148: 925-936. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2007.07.024
- 2007. Sustained Arc/Arg3.1 synthesis controls long-term potentiation consolidation through regulation of local actin polymerization in the dentate gyrus In vivo. Journal of Neuroscience. 27: 10445-10445. doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2883-07.2007
- 2006. Chronic fluoxetine induces region-specific changes in translation factor eIF4E and eEF2 activity in the rat brain. European Journal of Neuroscience. 23: 2814-2818. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04817.x
- 2006. Chronic mild stress inhibits BDNF protein expression and CREB activation in the dentate gyrus but not in the hippocampus proper. Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Behavior. 85: 842-849. doi: 10.1016/j.pbb.2006.11.021
- 2006. Dual regulation of translation initiation and peptide chain elongation during BDNF-induced LTP in vivo: evidence for compartment-specific translation control. Journal of Neurochemistry. 99: 1328-1337.
- 2006. Brain-derived neurotrophic factor mechanisms and function in adult synaptic plasticity: New insights and implications for therapy. Current opinion in drug discovery & development. 9: 580-586.
- 2006. Unique patterns of FOS, phospho-CREB and BrdU immunoreactivity in the female rat brain following chronic stress and citalopram treatment. Neuropharmacology. 50: 428-440.
- 2006. Brain-derived neurotrophic factor and control of synaptic consolidation in the adult brain. Biochemical Society Transactions. 34: 600-604.
- 2006. Identification of genes co-upregulated with Arc during BDNF-induced long-term potentiation in adult rat dentate gyrus in vivo. European Journal of Neuroscience. 23: 1501-1511. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04687
- 2005. Molecular mechanisms of synaptic consolidation during sleep: BDNF function and dendritic protein synthesis. Behavioral and Brain Sciences. 28.
- 2005. BDNF function in adult synaptic plasticity: the synaptic consolidation hypothesis. Prog Neurobiol. Progress in Neurobiology. 76: 99-125.
- 2005. Chronic mild stress, an animal model of depression, affects the expression of BDNF and 5-HT levels over the sleep/wake cycle in hippocampus in rats. Sleep. 28.
- 2004. BDNF-induced LTP in dentate gyrus is impaired with age: analysis of changes in cell signalling events. Neurobiology of Aging. 25: 1323-1333.
- 2003. The coupling of a TrkB tyrosine residue to LTP. TINS - Trends in Neurosciences. 26: 171-173.
- 2002. Modulation of neuronal calcium signaling by neurotrophic factors. International Journal of Developmental Neuroscience. 20: 199-207.
- 2002. Brain-derived neurotrophic factor triggers transcription-dependent, late phase long-term potentiation in vivo. Journal of Neuroscience. 22: 7453-7461.
- 2002. From acquisition to consolidation: on the role of brain-derived neurotrophic factor signaling in hippocampal-dependent learning. Learning & memory (Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.). 9: 224-237.
- 2002. Brain-derived neurotrophic factor induces long-term potentiation in intact adult hippocampus: requirement for ERK activation coupled to CREB and upregulation of Arc synthesis. Journal of Neuroscience. 22: 1532-1540.
- 2000. Fragile X (fmr1) mRNA expression is differentially regulated in two adult models of activity-dependent gene expression. Brain Research. Molecular Brain Research. 75: 337-341.
- 1999. Mitogen and stress activated protein kinase signaling pathways: emerging functions in the nervous system. Recent Research Developments in Neurochemistry. 2: 71-89.
- 1999. MAP and SAP kinase signaling pathways: emerging functions in the nervous system. Recent Research Developmental in Neurochemistry. 2: 71-89.
- 1998. Phasic boosting of medial perforant path-evoked granule cell output time-locked to spontaneous dentate EEG spikes in awake rats. Journal of Neurophysiology. 79: 2825-2832.
- 1998. Acute cold stress leading to elevated corticosterone neither enhances synaptic efficacy nor impairs tetanus-evoked LTP in the dentate gyrus of free moving rats. Brain Research. 789: 245-255.
- 1998. Acute intrahippocampal infusion of BDNF induces lasting potentiation of synaptic transmission in the rat dentate gyrus. Journal of Neurophysiology. 79: 496-499.
- 1996. Endogenous Activation of µ and -1 Opioid Receptors Is Required for Long-Term Potentiation Induction in the Lateral Perforant Path: Dependence on GABAergic Inhibition. Journal of Comparative Neurology. 16: 8123-8131.
- 1996. Unilateral LTP triggers bilateral increases in hippocampal neurotrophin and trk receptor mRNA expression in behaving rats: Evidence for interhemisp communication. Journal of Comparative Neurology. 368: 371-382.
- 1991. Delta opioid receptor activation is required to induce LTP of synaptic transmission in the lateral perforant path in vivo. Brain Research. 567: 42-50.
- 1991. Activation of AP5-sensitive NMDA-receptors is required to induce LTP of synaptic transmission in the lateral perforant path. European Journal of Neuroscience. 3: 1300-1308.
- 1991. Is arachidonic acid a retrograde messenger in long-term potentiation? Biochemical Society Transactions. 19: 391-396.
Reports and theses
- 2012. Remodeling of the microRNA-induced silencing complex during LTP in the adult rat brain in vivo. Institutt for biomedisin, Universitetet i Bergen.
- 1992. In vivo studies on long-term potentiation (LTP) in the dentate gyrus : role of opioid and NMDA receptors, and modulation by behavioral state. Department of Physiology, University of Bergen, Bergen. 1 pages.
- 2003. Trophic factors and plasticity. In:
- 2003. Neurodegenerative diseases: mechanisms and principles of rational treatment. Baltic Summer School Course Book.
- 2002. Making memories last: brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) as a trigger for synaptic consolidation. 123-124. In:
- 2002. Pain and Brain; Festschrift Kjell Hole 70 years. Universitetet i Bergen. ISBN: 82-90952-45-7.
- 2002. Neurotrophins and synaptic plasticity in the adult hippocampus. 61-77. In:
- 2002. Site-selective neurotoxicity.
- 1998. Neurotrophin regulation of synaptic plasticity in the adult nervous system. In:
- 1998. Site-specific neurotoxicity.