- 2016. Hallucinations, loneliness, and social isolation in Alzheimer's disease. Cognitive Neuropsychiatry. 21: 1-13. doi: 10.1080/13546805.2015.1121139
- 2016. From Thoughts to Voices: Understanding the Development of Auditory Hallucinations in Schizophrenia. Review of Philosophy and Psychology. 7: 595-610. doi: 10.1007/s13164-015-0286-8
- 2016. Maladaptive emotion regulation strategies and stress sensitivity mediate the relation between adverse life events and attenuated positive psychotic symptoms. Cognitive Neuropsychiatry. 21: 116-129. doi: 10.1080/13546805.2015.1137213
- 2016. Editorial introduction. Journal of Consciousness Studies. 23: 9-22.
- 2015. Prevalence of auditory verbal hallucinations in a general population: A group comparison study. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 56: 508-515. doi: 10.1111/sjop.12236