- 2018. Brain, mind and behavior: a tribute to Kenneth Hugdahl. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 59: 1-2. doi: 10.1111/SJOP.12423
- 2017. Hallucinations in healthy older adults: An overview of the literature and perspectives for future research. Frontiers in Psychology. 8:1134: 1-14. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2017.01134
- 2017. Examination of humiliation and past maladaptive family context in persecutory ideation: An exploratory study. Comprehensive Psychiatry. 78: 19-24. doi: 10.1016/j.comppsych.2017.06.015
- 2017. Provoked and spontaneous confabulations in Alzheimer's disease: An examination of their prevalence and relation with general cognitive and executive functioning. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. 71: 61-69. doi: 10.1111/pcn.12468
- 2017. What predicts stigmatisation about schizophrenia? Results from a general population survey examining its underlying cognitive, affective and behavioural factors. Psychosis. 9: 99-109. doi: 10.1080/17522439.2016.1229361
- 2016. Hallucinations, loneliness, and social isolation in Alzheimer's disease. Cognitive Neuropsychiatry. 21: 1-13. doi: 10.1080/13546805.2015.1121139
- 2016. From Thoughts to Voices: Understanding the Development of Auditory Hallucinations in Schizophrenia. Review of Philosophy and Psychology. 7: 595-610. doi: 10.1007/s13164-015-0286-8
- 2016. Maladaptive emotion regulation strategies and stress sensitivity mediate the relation between adverse life events and attenuated positive psychotic symptoms. Cognitive Neuropsychiatry. 21: 116-129. doi: 10.1080/13546805.2015.1137213
- 2016. Editorial introduction. Journal of Consciousness Studies. 23: 9-22.
- 2015. Can the "connectomic way" provide a link between molecular neurobiology and phenomenological psychopathology? the case of schizophrenia. Journal of Psychopathology. 21: 323-331.
- 2015. Prevalence of auditory verbal hallucinations in a general population: A group comparison study. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 56: 508-515. doi: 10.1111/sjop.12236