- 2017. Electrophysiological Correlates of Performance Monitoring in Children with Tourette Syndrome - A developmental perspective. University of Bergen.
- 2017. Development of performance and ERPs in a flanker task in children and adolescents with tourette syndrome - a follow-up study. Frontiers in Neuroscience. 11:305: 1-14. doi: 10.3389/fnins.2017.00305
- 2017. Suboptimal decision making by children with ADHD in the face of risk: Poor risk adjustment and delay aversion rather than general proneness to taking risks. Neuropsychology. 31: 119-128. doi: 10.1037/neu0000297
- 2016. Performance monitoring in medication-naïve children with Tourette Syndrome. Frontiers in Neuroscience. 10. Published 2016-03-01. doi: 10.3389/fnins.2016.00050
- 2016. Reduced error signalling in medication-naive children with ADHD: associations with behavioural variability and post-error adaptations. Journal of Psychiatry & Neuroscience. 41: 77-87. doi: 10.1503/jpn.140353
- 2013. Tics, raserianfall og komorbiditet hos barn med Tourettes syndrom. Hva er hva? 2-RETTE NORSK TOURETTE FORENINGEN. 2. 20-22.
- 2013. Neural plasticity in functional and anatomical MRI studies of children with Tourette syndrome. Behavioural Neurology. 27: 33-45. doi: 10.3233/BEN-120294
- 2012. Error-preceding brain activity reflects (mal-)adaptive adjustments of cognitive control: a modeling study. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. 6. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2012.00097
- 2011. Normalization strategy is critical for the outcome of miRNA expression analyses in the rat heart. Physiological Genomics. 43: 604-610. doi: 10.1152/physiolgenomics.00131.2010
- 2011. Stoppventgå. 2-RETTE NORSK TOURETTE FORENINGEN. 4. 10-11.
Fields of competence