Judith Ann Larsen
- Phone+47 55 58 27 05+47 416 26 246
- Visitor AddressAllegt. 34Room101
- Postal AddressPostboks 78055020 BERGEN
Judith is responsible for the following tasks at SVT and SKOK:
- Invoice Processing for both SVT and SKOK; Basware IP
- Administrator for VITHF900: Course in Theory of Science and Ethics, SVT-HF, including updating the course's webpage.
- SVT-SKOK Safety Delegate HSE (HMS verneombud) 2015-2016; 2017-2018
- Contact person for ARC and for HSE (HMS) Non-Conformities
- Contact person for travel and hotel bookings for employees
- Ordering food, supplies, books, furniture and PCs, Basware
- Responsible for employee IDs
- Front office, ePhorte, mail, archives, e-mail lists; and library contact person
- SEBRA and Lydia contact person
- Booking flights, ground transportation, hotels for guests
- Contact person for Berg-Hansen; Group Travel contact. She arranges the Centre's Stategy Seminars every two years
- Contact person for new employees and guests
- Provides administrative support to Dissertations, Summer School, meetings, seminars and conferences
- Helps plan and carry out psycho-social activities at the centers: Soup Day, House parties, Birthdays, HMS-Days, etc.
- Proof-reading of English texts
- Translation of short articles and letters from Norwegian to English
- Various administrative duties
- Room booking, including SVT/SKOK's seminar room
- Assisting the Center's Director and Head of Administration
Judith has worked weekends as a guard at the Historical Museum in Bergen since 2002.
B.A. and M.S. degrees from California State University, Long Beach, USA.
Cand. mag. with a 'grunnfag' and 'mellomfag' in English from the University of Bergen, Norway.
Have worked at SVT as a higher Executive Officer since 1996. And from 2008 as a Higher Executive Officer for the Joint Administration for SVT and SKOK. Has also worked weekends as a museum's docent/guard at the Historisk Museum in Bergen since 2002.
Courses: Invoice Processing, Survey Xact, Basware, E-Phorte, Internet, Word for Windows, Basic HMS-Courses, NTL law course for employees, Outlook, External web: UoB, Archive Course, Basic Course in First Aid and New Norwegian for employees with Norwegian as their second language.
- Purchasers Network, University of Bergen
- SVT-SKOK Ombudsman HSE (HMS verneombud) 2015-2016; 2017-2018