- 2013. Sosial dumping - ikke u-hjelp. Kronikk om au pair ordningen i Norge. BT. Published 2013-04-29.
- 2012. Au Pair. Acta Sociologica. 55: 295-296. doi: 10.1177/0001699312445674
- 2011. Nordmenn kjøper likestilling fra Filippinene. Vårt land. Published 2011-01-31.
- 2017. The Egalitarian Heart. Global Care Chains in the Filipino Au Pair Migration to Norway. University of Bergen.
- 2015. In a Minefield of Transnational Social Relations: Filipino Au Pairs between Moral Obligations and Personal Ambitions. Kap 6, pages 87-103. In:
- 2015. Au Pairs' Lives in Global Context. Sisters or Servants? Palgrave Macmillan. 276 pages. ISBN: 9781137377470.
- 2010. The snake in the grass of gender equality : au-pairing in women-friendly Norway. Chapter 3, pages 49-68. In:
- 2010. Global care work : gender and migration in Nordic societies. Nordic Academic Press. 240 pages. ISBN: 978-91-85509-48-5.
The PhD-project “Gender and the global production of welfare in a Norwegian context” is a study of the intersections between work, welfare and migration and is built around two main research interests: 1.The au pair-exchange programme as a form of female migration and 2. the au pair-exchange programme as a field where immigration policy, gender equality policy and welfare policy intersect, form and influence the lives of persons placed au pairs in Norway, their families and relations. By approaching the au pair migration from these two analytical angles, I will explore how the phenomenon is linked to a larger process of female migration, and how the increased popularity of the au pair scheme in Norway can reveal insights about changing care cultures and social structures in both Norway and the countries where the au pairs come from.