- Phone+47 55 58 48 18
- Visitor AddressJohs. Bruns gate 125006 BergenRoom:420
- Postal AddressPostboks 78085020 BERGEN
- 2017. Filter bubbles in interdisciplinary research. A Case study on climate and society. Library hi tech. 35.
- 2015. Digital presence of norwegian scholars on academic network sites-where and who are they? PLoS ONE. 10:e0142709. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0142709
- 2014. Uncertainties in Arctic sea ice thickness and volume: new estimates and implications for trends. The Cryosphere. 8: 705-720. doi: 10.5194/tc-8-705-2014
- 2013. Waveform classification of airborne synthetic aperture radar altimeter over Arctic sea ice. The Cryosphere. 7: 1315-1324. doi: 10.5194/tc-7-1315-2013
- 2012. Arctic Clouds and Surface Radiation – a critical comparison of satellite retrievals and the ERA-Interim reanalysis. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. 12: 6667-6677. doi: 10.5194/acp-12-6667-2012
- 2015. CryoSat post-launch validation study for sea ice 2011-2012. Final report. NERSC Technical Report. 368. Nansen Environmental and Remote Sensing Center, Bergen.
- 2015. Cryosat postlaunch validation study for sea ice 2011-2012 PRODEX Final Report. NERSC Technical Report. 368. Nansen Environmental and Remote Sensing Center.
- 2014. Arctic sea ice altimetry - advances and current uncertainties. University of Bergen.
I' am subject librarian at the Science Library and responsible for geosciences, applied physics and technology. If you would like to make a purchase suggestion or have questions regarding our ressurses you can contact me or the library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My colleagues and I also offer a wide range of courses in:
Literature search, source evaluation and referencing
(for first-year students, bachelor-, master and PhD students)
EndNote-course for beginners and advanced users
(if you need help with other reference management tools we will be also happy to help)
Just contact us if you are a student who would like to join one of our courses or you are a lecturer that would like to get a short (or long session) in a course you are teaching. Here you can find a full course overview (in norwegian). Upcoming courses are always announced in the calendar of the university library.
Feel free to contact me regarding
Facebook page of the Science Library (UBBRB)
Impact of your science and how to use academic network sites