Researcher, Group Leader; ‘Omics’ Data Analysis and Visualization Group
- Phone+47 55 97 46 64
- Visitor AddressDepartment of Clinical Science, University of Bergen5021 BergenRoomLaboratory Building, 5th floor, #5426
- Postal AddressPostboks 78035020 Bergen
- 2017. Impact of fibrinogen carbamylation on fibrin clot formation and stability. Thrombosis and Haemostasis. 117: 899-910. doi: 10.1160/TH16-09-0704
- 2017. Altered immune activation and IL-23 signaling in response to Candida albicans in autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type 1. Frontiers in Immunology. 8:1074: 1-10. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2017.01074
- 2016. Gingipains: critical factors in the development of aspiration pneumonia caused by porphyromonas gingivalis. Journal of Innate Immunity. 8: 185-198. doi: 10.1159/000441724
- 2016. Antibodies against carbamylated proteins are present in primary Sjögren's syndrome and are associated with disease severity. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 75: 1494-1500. doi: 10.1136/annrheumdis-2015-207751
- 2016. Sjögren's syndrome patients with ectopic germinal centers present with a distinct salivary proteome. Rheumatology. 55: 1127-1137. doi: 10.1093/rheumatology/kew013
- 2016. Inhibition of CDK9 as a therapeutic strategy for inflammatory arthritis. Scientific Reports. 6:32441: 1-11. doi: 10.1038/srep31441
- 2016. Carbamylated LL-37 as a modulator of the immune response. Innate Immunity. 22: 218-229. doi: 10.1177/1753425916631404
- 2016. Inhibition of Notch pathway arrests PTEN-deficient advanced prostate cancer by triggering p27-driven cellular senescence. Nature Communications. 7:13719: 1-12. doi: 10.1038/ncomms13719
- 2015. High fidelity between saliva proteomics and the biologic state of salivary glands defines biomarker signatures for primary Sjögren's syndrome. Arthritis & Rheumatology. 67: 1084-1095. doi: 10.1002/art.39015
- 2015. A chemogenomic screening identifies CK2 as a target for pro-senescence therapy in PTEN-deficient tumours. Nature Communications. 6:7227. doi: 10.1038/ncomms8227
- 2013. Transcriptional landscapes of emerging autoimmunity: transient aberrations in the targeted tissue's extracellular milieu precede immune responses in Sjogren's syndrome. Arthritis Research & Therapy. 15. doi: 10.1186/ar4362
- 2013. Modulation of experimental Sjögren's Syndrome and diabetes via mucosal vaccination with fusion proteins derived from cholera-toxin and heat shock protein 60 kDa. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 77: 321-321.
- 2012. Modulation of experimental Sjögren's syndrome and diabetes via mucosal vaccination with fusion proteins derived from cholera-toxin and heat shock protein 60 kDa. Immunology. 137: 766-766. doi: 10.1111/imm.12002
- 2011. Sjögren's syndrome: studying the disease in mice. Arthritis Research & Therapy. 13. 16 pages. doi: 10.1186/ar3313
- 2011. Diagnostikk av munntørrhet og bruk av saliva somdiagnostisk verktøy. Den norske tannlegeforenings tidende. 121: 908-913.
- 2011. Association of EBF1, FAM167A(C8orf13)-BLK and TNFSF4 gene variants with primary Sjögren's syndrome. Genes and Immunity. 12: 100-109. doi: 10.1038/gene.2010.44
- 2009. Impaired vascular responses to parasympathetic nerve stimulation in the submandibular gland in NOD mice. Arthritis Research & Therapy. 11. doi: 10.1186/ar2609
- 2009. Autoimmunity: limited progress for the patient, despite decades of research. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 70: 411-414. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3083.2009.02318.x
- 2008. Biomarker profiles in serum and saliva of experimental Sjögren's syndrome: associations with specific autoimmune manifestations. Arthritis Research & Therapy. 10. 14 pages. doi: 10.1186/ar2375
- 2008. New Concepts in the Pathogenesis of Sjogren's Syndrome. Rheumatic Disease Clinics of North America. 34: 833-+. doi: 10.1016/j.rdc.2008.08.004
- 2008. Altered fractalkine cleavage results in an organ-specific 17 kDa fractalkine fragment in salivary glands of NOD mice. Arthritis Research & Therapy. 10. 2 pages. doi: 10.1186/ar2458
- 2008. Inhibition of experimental Sjögren's syndrome through immunization with heat-shock protein 60kDa and its peptide aa437-460. Arthritis and Rheumatism. 58: S795-S795.
- 2008. Inhibition of experimental Sjögren's syndrome through immunization with Hsp60 and its peptide amino acids 437-460. Arthritis and Rheumatism. 58: 2318-2328. doi: 10.1002/art.23656
- 2007. Animal models of Sjögren's syndrome. Clinical reviews in allergy and immunology. 32: 215-224. doi: 10.1007/s12016-007-8012-7
- 2006. Impaired vascular responses to parasympathetic stimulation in the submandibular gland in NOD mice. Arthritis and Rheumatism. 54: S709-S709.
- 2006. Impaired salivary gland function in nod mice - Association with changes in cytokine profile but not with salivary gland histopathology. Arthritis and Rheumatism. 54: S707-S707.
- 2006. Impaired salivary gland function in NOD mice - Association with changes in cytokine profile but not with histopathologic changes in the salivary gland. Arthritis and Rheumatism. 54: 2300-2305. doi: 10.1002/art.21945
- 2005. Sjögren's syndrome. European Journal of Oral Sciences. 113: 101-113.
- 2005. Distinct profiles of Sjögren's syndrome patients with ectopic salivary gland germinal centers revealed by serum cytokines and BAFF. Clinical Immunology. 117: 168-176. doi: 10.1016/j.clim.2005.06.016
- 2004. Disease mechanisms of Sjögren's syndrome. Drug Discovery Today. 1: 329-336.
Reports and theses
- 2008. The Autonomy of Different Aspects of Sjögren's Syndrome and their Treatment in an Experimental Model. 100 pages.
- 2011. Etiology and Pathogenesis of Sjögren's Syndrome with Special Emphasis on the Salivary Glands. 15, pages 243-267. In:
- 2011. Sjögren's Syndrome Practical Guidelines to Diagnosis and Therapy. Springer. 505 pages. ISBN: 978-1-60327-956-7.
- 2011. Oral and Dental Manifestations of Sjögren's Syndrome: Current Approaches to Diagnostics and Therapy. 15, pages 221-242. In: