- 2017. The Short-Term Efficacy of an Unguided Internet-Based Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia: A Randomized Controlled Trial With a Six-Month Nonrandomized Follow-Up. Behavioural Sleep Medicine. 23 pages. doi: 10.1080/15402002.2017.1301941
- 2016. Få hjelp - bidra til viktig forskning. Namdalsavisa. 1 pages. Published 2016-05-06.
- 2016. Systematic review of the relationship between quick returns in rotating shift work and health-related outcomes. Ergonomics. 59: 1-14. doi: 10.1080/00140139.2015.1052020
- 2016. Prospective study of predictors and consequences of insomnia: Personality, lifestyle, mental health, and work-related stressors. Sleep Medicine. 20: 51-58. doi: 10.1016/j.sleep.2015.12.002
- 2016. Short rest between shift intervals increases the risk of sick leave: a prospective registry study. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 6 pages. doi: 10.1136/oemed-2016-103920
- 2014. A randomized controlled trial with bright light and melatonin for delayed sleep phase disorder: Effects on subjective and objective sleep. Chronobiology International. 31: 72-86. doi: 10.3109/07420528.2013.823200
- 2013. Objective measures of sleep and dim light melatonin onset in adolescents and young adults with delayed sleep phase disorder compared to healthy controls. Journal of Sleep Research. 22: 365-372. doi: 10.1111/jsr.12030
- 2013. The Future of Insomnia Treatment-the Challenge of Implementation. Sleep. 36: 303-304. doi: 10.5665/sleep.2432
- 2013. Longitudinal predictors of changes in the morningness-eveningness personality among Norwegian nurses. Personality and Individual Differences. 55: 152-156. doi: 10.1016/j.paid.2013.02.016
- 2013. A randomized controlled trial with bright light and melatonin for the treatment of delayed sleep phase disorder: effects on subjective and objective sleepiness and cognitive function. Journal of Biological Rhythms. 28: 306-321. doi: 10.1177/0748730413500126
- 2013. The Personality Profile of Young Adults With Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder. Behavioural Sleep Medicine. 12 pages. doi: 10.1080/15402002.2013.829063
- 2012. Polysomnographic measures of sleep in adolescents and young adults with delayed sleep phase disorder and healthy controls on a self-chosen sleep schedule. Journal of Sleep Research. 21: 6-6.
- 2012. School start time, sleepiness and functioning in Norwegian adolescents. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research. 56: 55-67. doi: 10.1080/00313831.2011.567396
Reports and theses
- 2015. Co-ordination of research on working hours and health in the Nordic countries. 74 pages.