- Phone+47 55 58 60 64
- Visitor AddressKalfarveien 31
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2017. Age and sex differences in bedroom habits and bedroom preferences. Sleep Medicine. 32: 157-161. doi: 10.1016/j.sleep.2017.01.003
- 2017. Psychosocial work environment and mental health-related long-term sickness absence among nurses. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. 91: 195-203. Published 2017-10-14. doi: 10.1007/s00420-017-1268-1
- 2017. Sleep detriments associated with quick returns in rotating shift work: a diary study. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 59: 522-527. doi: 10.1097/JOM.0000000000001006
- 2016. A longitudinal study of the relationship between the five-factor model of personality and workaholism. TPM - Testing, Psychometrics, Methodology in Applied Psychology. 23: 285-298. doi: 10.4473/TPM23.3.2
- 2016. Use of electronic media in bed and reading in bed after bedtime – Age and sex differences in a representative adult population. Journal of Sleep Research. 25: 377-377. Published 2016-08-29. doi: 10.1111/jsr.12446
- 2016. Trajectories of sleepiness and insomnia symptoms in Norwegian nurses with and without night work and rotational work. Chronobiology International. 33: 480-489. doi: 10.3109/07420528.2016.1148045
- 2016. Systematic review of the relationship between quick returns in rotating shift work and health-related outcomes. Ergonomics. 59: 1-14. doi: 10.1080/00140139.2015.1052020
- 2016. Short rest between shift intervals increases the risk of sick leave: a prospective registry study. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 74: 496-501. doi: 10.1136/oemed-2016-103920
- 2015. Parasomnias are more frequent in shift workers than in day workers. Chronobiology International. 32: 1352-1358. doi: 10.3109/07420528.2015.1091354
- 2015. For få timer mellom vaktene påvirker søvn og helse. Tidsskriftet sykepleien. 10. 58-60.
- 2014. Short rest periods between work shifts predict sleep and health problems in nurses at 1-year follow-up. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 71: 555-561. doi: 10.1136/oemed-2013-102007
- 2014. Spontaneous abortions and shift work in a cohort of nurses in Norway. Occupational Medicine & Health Affairs. 2: 160.
- 2014. Predictors of shift work disorder among nurses: a longitudinal study. Sleep Medicine. 15: 1449-1455. doi: 10.1016/j.sleep.2014.07.014
- 2013. Bright Light Improves Sleep and Psychological Health in Shift Working Nurses. Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine (JCSM). 9: 647-648. doi: 10.5664/jcsm.2826
- 2013. Shift work disorder in a random population sample : prevalence and comorbidities. PLoS ONE. 8. 7 pages. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0055306
- 2013. Effects of shift and night work in the offshore petroleum industry: a systematic review. Industrial Health. 51: 530-544. doi: 10.2486/indhealth.2013-0054
- 2013. Sleep and Health in Oil Rig Workers-Before and After a Two Week Work Period Offshore. Industrial Health. 51: 172-179. doi: 10.2486/indhealth.2012-0091
- 2012. Self-reported sleep and health among Norwegian hospital nurses in intensive care units. Nursing in Critical Care. 17: 180-188. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-5153.2012.00504.x
- 2012. Subjective and objective sleepiness among oil rig workers during three different shift schedules. Sleep Medicine. 13: 64-72. doi: 10.1016/j.sleep.2011.04.009
- 2012. A comparison of sleep and health at the start and end of a 14-day work period among Norwegian oil rig workers. Journal of Sleep Research. 21: 99-99.
- 2011. Saliva cortisol levels in construction workers in the Arctic (78°N). International Journal of Circumpolar Health. 70: 542-551.
- 2011. Adaptation and readaptation to different shift work schedules measured with sleep diary and actigraphy. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology. 16: 331-344. doi: 10.1037/a0022770
- 2010. Subjective and objective sleep and sleepiness among tunnel workers in an extreme and isolated environment: 10-h shifts, 21-day working period, at 78 degrees north. Sleep Medicine. 11: 185-190. doi: 10.1016/j.sleep.2009.07.015
- 2010. Cortisol, reaction time test and health among offshore shift workers. Psychoneuroendocrinology. 35: 1339-1347. doi: 10.1016/j.psyneuen.2010.03.006
- 2010. SHIFT WORK, CORTISOL, REACTION TIME TEST AND HEALTH AMONG OFFSHORE WORKERS. International Journal of Behavioral Medicine. 17: 88-88.
- 2010. Measures to counteract the negative effects of night work. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. 36: 109-120. doi: http://www.sjweh.fi/show_abstract.php?abstract_id=2886
- 2010. Ernæring ved akutt betennelse i bukspyttkjertelen en systematisk litteraturgjennomgang. Klinisk Sygepleje. 24: 48-59.
- 2010. Still healthy after extended work hours? Ten hours shift, twenty-one days working period for tunnel workers. Industrial Health. 48: 804-810.
- 2010. Shift work and age in the offshore petroleum industry. International Maritime Health. 61: 251-257.
- 2009. Measures to couteract the negative effects of night work. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. 36: 109-120.
- 2009. Shift work disorder among oil rig workers in the North Sea. Sleep. 32: 558-565.
- 2007. The association between sleep duration, body mass index and metabolic measures in the Hordaland Health Study. Journal of Sleep Research. 16: 66-76. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2869.2007.00569.x
- 2007. Skiftarbeid og søvn. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. 44: 428-433.
- 2007. Shift Work Sleep Disorder among oil rig workers in the North Sea. Sleep and Biological Rhythms.
- 2006. Subjective and objective sleep during an extended shift work schedule. Journal of Sleep Research. 15: 97-97.
- 2006. Effects of sleep length and body mass index on metabolic measures. Journal of Sleep Research. 15: 236-236.
- 2006. Do age and shift work experience matter for sleep and health among nurses in a hospital setting? Journal of Sleep Research. 15: 116-116.
Reports and theses
- 2011. Shift work, sleep and health in the petroleum offshore industry. University of Bergen.
Fields of competence