- 2017. Linking an Early Triassic delta to antecedent topography: Source-to-sink study of the southwestern Barents Sea margin. Geological Society of America Bulletin. doi: https://doi.org/10.1130/B31639.1
- 2017. Depositional history of a condensed shallow marine reservoir succession: stratigraphy and detrital zircon geochronology of the Jurassic Stø Formation, Barents Sea. Journal of the Geological Society. 16 pages.
- 2017. Clinoform development and top set evolution in a mud-rich delta-the Middle riassic Kobbe Formation, Norwegian Barents Sea. Sedimentology.
- 2016. Evidence for Late Triassic provenance areas and Early Jurassic sediment supply turnover in the Barents Sea Basin of northern Pangea. Lithosphere. Published 2016-12-15. doi: 10.1130/L556.1
- 2016. Progradational and backstepping shoreface deposits in the Ladinian to Early Norian Snadd Formation of the Barents Sea. Sedimentology. 63: 893-916. doi: 10.1111/sed.12242
- 2016. A multidisciplinary biofacies characterisation of the Late Triassic (late Carnian-Rhaetian) Kapp Toscana Group on Hopen, Arctic Norway. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology. 464: 16-42. doi: 10.1016/j.palaeo.2015.10.035
- 2015. Regional development and sequence stratigraphy of the Middle to Late Triassic Snadd Formation, Norwegian Barents Sea. Marine and Petroleum Geology. 62: 102-122. doi: 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2015.02.004
- 2014. The upper triassic paralic deposits of the De Geerdalen formation on Hopen: outcrop analog to the subsurface snadd formation in the Barents Sea. American Association of Petroleum Geologists Bulletin. 98: 1911-1941. doi: 10.1306/02191413064
- 2014. Spatial and temporal changes in geometries of fluvial channel bodies from the Triassic Snadd Formation of offshore Norway. Journal of Sedimentary Research. 84: 567-585. doi: 10.2110/jsr.2014.47
- 2014. Triassic channel bodies on Hopen, Svalbard: Their facies, stratigraphic significance and spatial distribution. Norwegian Petroleum Directorate Bulletin. 11: 41-49.
- 2014. Sketch-based modeling and visualization of geological deposition. Computers & Geosciences. 67: 40-48. doi: 10.1016/j.cageo.2014.02.010
- 2013. Does evidence of faulting contradict a quiescent northern Barents Shelf during the Triassic? First Break. 31: 69-71.
Reports and theses
- 2013. Sedimentology, reservoir geometry and paleogeography of the Mid- to Late Triassic Snadd Formation of the Barents Sea. University of Bergen.