Semester Start Autumn 2017
We would like to wish all new exchange students and international master students welcome to the Faculty of Psychology. We are delighted you have chosen us as your exchange destination, and look forward to meet you in August. On these webpages, we hope to provide you with useful information to make the start of your semester with us as effortless as possible.
Welcome Programmme for International Students
Visit the Faculty of Psychology
Visiting the Faculty of Psychology
Friday 11 August at 11:00
All incoming exchange students to the Faculty of Psychology are invited to visit us and the mentors at the Faculty of Psychology, Christies gate 12, auditorium 129.
11:00 - 12:00 Orientation Meeting
Practical information from the International Coordinator and important information from your mentors about Mentor's Week.
12:00 - 13:00 Complimentary lunch at the student cafeteria on the second floor
Lunch and mingling with everyone including the international coordinator and your mentors.
20:00 Social gathering with your mentors at Kurerbar at the Faculty of Psychology, main floor.
Join us for an informal evening with games, mingling, and a lot of fun.
Orientation meeting for Programme Students
Our full degree international master students attending the Master's Programmme in Global Development Theory and Practise are also welcome to all of these events. In addition, you have your own orientation meeting on Monday 14 August at 10:15 in Christies gate 13, room 276-4.
- Remember the semester registration deadline September 1
- Make sure that your exam dates and lectures do not conflict with each other
- It is not possible to make individual exam arrangement
- MittUiB is your personal pages for time schedules, curriculum, messages, course information, etc.
- For signatures on your Learning Agreement and Confirmation of Arrival/Departure, please contact the Student Information Centre at the Faculty of Psychology in Christies gate 12 (main floor)
- Late arrival - see this checklist for important dates and deadlines