Published: 30.06.2016 (Last updated: 10.11.2017)
- Anne Baumann - "The Peripheral Binding of Proteins to Phospholipid Membranes, with Focus on α-Lactalbumin and Tyrosine Hydroxylase"
- Åge Skjevik - ”A study of lipid bilayer dynamics and interactions with ligands”
- Marte I. Flydal - ”Structure, function and regulation of non-mammalian forms of phenylalanine hydroxylase”
- Mari Bratberg - “Effects of oil compounds and persistent organic pollutants (POPs) on phospholipid composition in liver and brain of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua)”
- Heli Havukainen - ”Dissecting molecular properties of honey bee vitellogenin”
- Lars Skjærven - “A computational approach for probing conformational dynamics, flexibility and allostery in the GroEL chaperone”
- Khanh Kim Dao - ’’Conformational Dynamics, Stability and Domain Communication in Regulatory Subunit of cAMP- dependent Protein Kinase. Effect of Cyclic Nucleotide Binding.’’
- Ana Cristina Calvo - ”Function and regulation of phenylalanine and tyrosine hydroxylases from human and Caenorhabditis elegans. With focus on evolutionary aspects and development of new therapies”
- Jessica Siltberg-Liberles - ”Evolution of Structure and Function in Phenylalanine Hydroxylase with the Regulatory Properties in Sight”
- Øyvind Halskau - "Structure and dynamics of the peripheral protein Lactalbumin in relation to its membrane binding capability."
- Frederico Faria Miranda - "Phenylalanine hydroxylase : studies on residues relevant for regulation and catalysis"
- Knut Teigen - "Structural and Functional Aspects of Pterin-Binding Enzymes - A Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy and Molecular Modeling Study
- Matthías Thórólfsson - "Biophysical studies on human phenylalanine hydroxylase. Stability and regulation by L-Phenylalanine"