Sample Preparation Facilities
You can drop your EM or LM samples of at our fully equipped laboratory and our highly qualified staff on MIC will prepare them for you.
You are also welcome to use our facilities to prepare your own samples or to receive personal or group training.
After sample preparation we can offer you access to microscopes as an independent user or with the assistance of our skilled imaging technicians.
For a comprehensive overview of our sample preparation services , please consult the January 2011 edition of the MIC newsletter .
Please follow the below procedure for delivering samples:
- Contact Anne Nyhaug by e-mail and briefly explain the preparation you need and the amount of material you need to process.
- You will then receive an answer with estimated waiting time and when she can receive your samples.
- When delivering samples please come at the appointed time. Samples that need to be processed right away have to be delivered within Thursdays before lunch.
- The form to follow LM-samples must be filled in properly.
- All users of the preparation lab need to be registered in MICs booking page. A quick guide to MICs booking system can be found here. Use the first page link for registration. Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we practice “first come, first served”. When your samples are ready you will receive an e-mail.