Medicine and Dentistry
- Courses in literature searching and EndNote for groups - please
contact Marion Mühlburger
- Help and individual guidance in searching medical databases - please
make an appointment with a librarian
- Information about library services at your department, institute or section -
please contact Regina Küfner Lein
- Books and journals: Search Oria to find all accessible material
- Databases (links below also give access off campus, please log in)
- PubMed: The most important database for finding journal articles within medicine and health. Free access to searches. Use the PubMed link on the library's web page to make sure you have access to all subscribed journals at the UoB.
- Embase: References to research articles within medicine and health. Embase covers pharmacology particularly well.
- Web of Science: Multidisciplinary information from about 8,500 journals from Science Citation Expanded®, Social Sciences Citation Index®, and Arts & Humanities Citation Index™. With cited reference searching.
Working in specific subjects, other databases may also be relevant for you, please have a look on the list of databases within medicine, dentistry and health sciences