Publisert: 03.12.2009 (Sist oppdatert: 21.03.2012)
The group (at Informatics and CBU) has educated PhD students in different topics of bioinformatics. The students educated after year 2000 are:
- Kjell Petersen, 2002, Zinc finger protein structure modelling using GADGET. Genetic Algorithm and Distance Geometry for Exploring Topology.
- Trond Hellem Bø,2004, Feature selection, classification and imputation methods for microarray gene expression data.
- Frode S. Berven, 2004, Analysing the outer membrane subproteome of Methylococcus capsulatus (Bath) using proteomics and bioinformatics.
- Ketil Malde, 2005, Algorithms for the Analysis of Expressed Sequence Tags.
- Bjarte Dysvik, 2006, Development and application of methods for the analysis of microarray gene expression data.
- Kristian Flikka, 2007, Computational methods in high-throughput proteomics research.
- Timothy Hughes, 2008, Computational analysis of the evolutionary dynamics of proteins on a genomic scale.
- Shruti Rastogi, 2008, Understanding protein evolution with structural models.
- Siv Midtun Hollup, 2010, Prediction and analysis of protein structure.
- Harald Barsnes, 2010, Development of Tools for Analyzing and Sharing Proteomics Data.
- Torben Broemstrup, 2011, Peripheral membrane binding of Proteinase 3: In silico description of amino acid specific binding interactions and their lipid type dependency.
- Gisle Sælensminde, 2011,
- Alexandr Goncearnco, 2011, Evaluation of Protein Function and mechanisms of Molecular Adaption.
At the moment there are 10 PhD students, see here.