- Development of a new Norwegian physiotherapeutic global examination method based on GFM-52 and DOK: Co-workers Berit Heir Bunkan (HiO), Svein Friis (UiO), Stein Opjordsmoen (UiO), Tom Backer Johnsen (UiB). Project leader Alice Kvåle.
- Effect of conservative treatment on subgroups of patients with non-specific low back pain – a randomized controlled trial: PhD student Kjartan Vibe Fersum (UiB), Co-workers Peter O`Sullivan (Curtin University, Perth) and Jan Sture Skouen (HUS/UiB). Supervisor Alice Kvåle
- Norwegian psychomotor physiotherapy - Effect on anxiety, depression, fatigue, sleep, subjective health complaints and quality of life: Co-workers Monica H. Breitve and Minna Hynninen (UiB, Faculty of Psychology). Project leader Alice Kvåle
- Frozen shoulder: Comparison of outcome in shoulder capsulitis treated with corticosteroid and corticosteroid with distension - a randomized study: Co-workers Satya Sharma and Anders Bærheim (UiB, Public Health and Primary Health Care). Supervisor Alice Kvåle
- Treadmill walking with body weight support in patients post-stroke. Project leader Mona Kristin Aaslund
Sist endret: 26.9.2013