Nordic Award to Haakon Fossen
Professor Haakon Fossen at the Department of Earth Science, Univerity of Bergen, and the University Museum of Bergen, has been presented with the award “Nordic Geoscientist Award 2012".
The award was handed out at the 30th Nordic Geological Winter Meeting in Reykjavik on 12 January 2012.
The objective of the award is to give recognition to a Nordic geoscientist who through his work has contributed to increased knowledge and understanding of geology disciplines by means of both published research and through community outreach.
Last updated 17.1.2012
Nyheter fra Department of Earth Science
- GLANAM - a major European project that is to be coordinated by GEO, UiB (08.06.2012)
- GLANAM research cruise to the North Sea (14.06.2013)
- The annual ECO2 meeting May 2013, Bergen (05.06.2013)
- New PhD degree - Heidi Kjennbakken (24.05.2013)
- Study Reveals Early Microbial Feasting (03.05.2013)
- Earth science