- 2016. Post-Caledonian extension in the West Norway – northern North Sea region: Role of structural inheritance. Geological Society Special Publication. 439. 22 sider. doi: 10.1144/SP439.6
- 2016. Post-Caledonian brittle deformation in the Bergen area, West Norway: results from K–Ar illite fault gouge dating. Norsk Geologisk Tidsskrift. 96: 1-29.
- 2016. From Gondwana to Europe: The journey of Elba Island (Italy) as recorded by U–Pb detrital zircon ages of Paleozoic metasedimentary rocks. Gondwana Research. 38: 273-288. doi: 10.1016/j.gr.2015.12.006
- 2015. Tracking the Oman Ophiolite to the surface - new fission track and (U-Th)/He data from the Aswad and Khor Fakkan blocks, United Arab Emirates. Tectonophysics. 644: 68-80. doi: 10.1016/j.tecto.2014.12.018
- 2015. Western Australia-Kalahari (WAlahari) connection in Rodinia: Not supported by U/Pb detrital zircon data from the Maud Belt (East Antarctica) and the Northampton Complex (Western Australia). Precambrian Research. 259: 207-221. doi: 10.1016/j.precamres.2014.11.020
- 2014. From orogen to passive margin: Constraints from fission track and (U-Th)/he analyses on mesozoic uplift and fault reactivation in SW Norway. Geological Society Special Publication. 390: 679-702. doi: 10.1144/SP390.27
- 2013. Tectonic evolution of the SW Norwegian passive margin based on low-temperature themochronology from the innermost Hardangerfjord area. Norsk Geologisk Tidsskrift. 93: 243-260.
- 2012. U-Pb ages of metamorphic monazite and detrital zircon from the Northampton Complex: evidence of two orogenic cycles in Western Australia. Precambrian Research. 198-199: 37-50. doi: 10.1016/j.precamres.2011.12.011
- 2012. From mountains to basins: Geochronological case studies from southwestern Norway, Western Australia and East Antarctica. University of Bergen.
Post-Caledonian history of SW Norway, using low-temperature thermochronology
Dating of brittle structures in SW Norway by K-Ar analysis of illite from fault gouges
Comparitive detrital zircon geochronology of the Northampton Complex (Western Australia) and Maud Belt (East Antarctica)