- 2017. Listening to rhythmic music reduces connectivity within the basal ganglia and the reward system. Frontiers in Neuroscience. 11:153: 1-7. doi: 10.3389/fnins.2017.00153
- 2017. The association between self-reported difficulties in emotion regulation and heart rate variability: The salient role of not accepting negative emotions. Frontiers in Psychology. 8:328: 1-9. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2017.00328
- 2016. Trait self-compassion reflects emotional flexibility through an association with high vagally mediated heart rate variability. Mindfulness. 7: 1103-1113. doi: 10.1007/s12671-016-0549-1
- 2014. Resting states are resting traits - An fMRI study of sex differences and menstrual cycle effects in resting state cognitive control networks. PLoS ONE. 9. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0103492
- 2012. Language lateralization and cognitive control across the menstrual cycle assessed with a dichotic-listening paradigm. Psychoneuroendocrinology. 37: 1866-1875. doi: 10.1016/j.psyneuen.2012.03.021
- 2012. Stimulus expectancy modulates inferior frontal gyrus and premotor cortex activity in auditory perception. Brain and Language. 121: 65-69. doi: 10.1016/j.bandl.2012.02.002
- 2011. Increased activation in superior temporal gyri as a function of increment in phonetic features. Brain and Language. 116: 97-101. doi: 10.1016/j.bandl.2010.10.001
- 2011. Effective connectivity analysis demonstrates involvement of premotor cortex during speech perception. NeuroImage. 54: 2437-2445. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2010.09.078
- 2010. Effective connectivity analysis demonstrates involvement of premotor cortex during speech perception. NeuroImage. 54: 2437-2445. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2010.09.078
- 2009. Detection of differential speech-specific processes in the temporal lobe using fMRI and a dynamic "sound morphing" technique. Human Brain Mapping. 30: 3436-3444. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20768
- 2012. Temporal and Posterior Frontal Involvement in Auditory Speech Perception. University of Bergen.
- 2015. Attentional Lapses as a Transdiagnostic Factor to Target Treatment in Mental Health Disorders: The Role of Mindfulness Training. Kapittel 4, sider . I:
- 2015. New Developments in Clinical Psychology Research. Nova Science Publishers, Inc.. 70 sider. ISBN: 978-1-63483-256-4.