- 2016. Challenges and outcome of surgery for bowel obstruction in women with gynaecologic cancer. International Journal of Surgery. 27: 158-164. doi: 10.1016/j.ijsu.2016.02.002
- 2016. Surveying complaints after colorectal surgery. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- 2014. Outcome after introduction of complete mesocolic excision for colon cancer is similar for open and laparoscopic surgical treatments. Digestive Surgery. 30: 317-327. doi: 10.1159/000354580
- 2014. Short term results of complete (D3) vs. standard (D2) mesenteric excision in colon cancer shows improved outcome of complete mesenteric excision in patients with TNM stages I-II. Techniques in Coloproctology. 18: 557-564. doi: 10.1007/s10151-013-1100-1
- 2013. Pre-operative anaemia in colon cancer patients became normal after more than a year post-operatively but did not influence oncological outcome in the final analysis. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 48: 663-671. doi: 10.3109/00365521.2013.781216
- 2011. Overall survival after resection for colon cancer in a national cohort study was adversely affected by TNM stage, lymph node ratio, gender, and old age. International Journal of Colorectal Disease. 26: 1299-1307. doi: 10.1007/s00384-011-1244-2
- 2011. Improved Lymph Node Harvest from Resected Colon Cancer Specimens Did Not Cause Upstaging from TNM Stage II to III. World Journal of Surgery. 35: 2796-2803. doi: 10.1007/s00268-011-1248-7