- 2016. Combined measurement of 6 fat-soluble vitamins and 26 water-soluble functional vitamin markers and amino Acids in 50 μl of serum or plasma by high-throughput mass spectrometry. Analytical Chemistry. 88: 10427-10436. doi: 10.1021/acs.analchem.6b02325
- 2013. High-throughput, low-volume, multianalyte quantification of plasma metabolites related to one-carbon metabolism using HPLC-MS/MS. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. 405: 2009-2017. doi: 10.1007/s00216-012-6602-6
- 2012. Plasma B vitamins and LINE-1 DNA methylation in leukocytes of patients with a history of colorectal adenomas. Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200069
- 2005. Automated assay for the determination of methylmalonic acid, total homocysteine, and related amino acids in human serum or plasma by means of methylchloroformate derivatization and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. Clinical Chemistry. 51: 2103-2109. doi: 10.1373/clinchem.2005.053835
- 2003. Determination of choline, betaine, and dimethylglycine in plasma by a high-troughput metod based on normal-phase chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Clinical Chemistry. 49: 286-294.