Entrepreneurship, Organizations, Finance
- 2015. Social interaction at work. Journal of Financial Economics. 117: 628-652. doi: 10.1016/j.jfineco.2015.06.004
- 2014. Risk tolerance and entrepreneurship. Journal of Financial Economics. 111: 200-223. doi: 10.1016/j.jfineco.2013.06.001
- 2012. Management of Knowledge Workers. The Journal of law & economics. 55: 815-838. doi: 10.1086/666587
- 2011. Do Individual Investors Have Asymmetric Information Based on Work Experience? Journal of Finance. 66: 1011-1041. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2011.01658.x
- 2010. Optimal debt contracts under costly enforcement. Economic Theory. 44: 149-165. doi: 10.1007/s00199-009-0461-1
Risk tolerance and entrepreneurship (2013). Forthcoming, Journal of Financial Economics. With George Panos.
Management of Knowledge Workers. Journal of Law and Economics (2012). With Eirik G. Kristiansen.
Do individual investors have asymmetric information based on work experience? (2011). Journal of Finance, 66, 1011-41. With Trond Døskeland.
Lean and hungry or fat and content? Entrepreneur wealth and start-up performance (2010). Management Science, 56, 1242-58. With Jarle Møen.
Optimal debt contracts under costly enforcement (2010). Economic Theory, 44, 149-162. With Tore Leite.
The quality of entrepreneurs (2009). Economic Journal, 119, 1010-35 (reprinted in The knowledge spillover theory of entrepreneurship, edited by Z. Acs, 2010).
Capital structure under imperfect enforcement (2008). Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 110, 543-65. With Tore Leite.
Education and the allocation of talent (2003). Journal of Labor Economics, 21, 945-97.
Risk taking in selection contests (2003). Games and Economic Behavior, 42, 172-181. With Eirik G. Kristiansen.
Cultural diversity, status concerns, and the organization of work (2005). Research in Labor Economics. With Chaim Fershtman and Yoram Weiss.
Tournament rewards and risk taking (2002). Journal of Labor Economics, 20, 877-898.
A behavioral explanation for the relative performance evaluation puzzle (2003). Annales d’Economie et Statistique, 71-72, 349-361. With Chaim Fershtman and Yoram Weiss.
Pragmatic beliefs and overconfidence (2002). Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 48, 15-29.
Delegated job design (2007). With Todd Kaplan.
Segmentation and price competition in a market for certifiers. B. E. Journals of Theoretical Economics.
Some comments on free-riding in Leontief partnerships (2001). Economic Inquiry, 39, 467-73.
Bounds to memory loss (1999). Theory and Decision, 46, 1-21.