- 2017. Robust fixed stress splitting for Biot's equations in heterogeneous media. Applied Mathematics Letters. 68: 101-108. doi: 10.1016/j.aml.2016.12.019
- 2017. Effective Behavior Near Clogging in Upscaled Equations for Non-isothermal Reactive Porous Media Flow. Transport in Porous Media. 25 sider. doi: 10.1007/s11242-017-0940-y
- 2017. A robust, mass conservative scheme for two-phase flow in porous media including Hoelder continuous nonlinearities. IMA Journal of Numerical Analysis. 1-37. doi: 10.1093/imanum/drx032
- 2017. On the Properties of the Parameter Space of the Generalized Continuum Transport Model for Description of Fluid Flow in Porous Networks. Transport in Porous Media. 16 sider. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11242-017-0905-1
- 2016. Convergence analysis of multirate fixed-stress split iterative schemes for coupling flow with geomechanics. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering. 311: 180-207. doi: 10.1016/j.cma.2016.07.036
- 2016. Convergence of iterative coupling of geomechanics with flow in a fractured poroelastic medium. Computational Geosciences. 20: 997-1011. doi: 10.1007/s10596-016-9573-4
- 2016. Multirate undrained splitting for coupled flow and geomechanics in porous media. Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering. 112: 431-440. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-39929-4_41
- 2016. Homogenization of a pore scale model for precipitation and dissolution in porous media. IMA Journal of Applied Mathematics. 81: 877-897. doi: 10.1093/imamat/hxw039
- 2015. A robust linearization scheme for finite volume based discretizations for simulation of two-phase flow in porous media. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics. 289: 134-141. doi: 10.1016/j.cam.2015.02.051
- 2015. A geometrical approach to find corresponding patches in 3D medical surfaces. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 9370: 217-219.
- 2017. A convergent mass conservative numerical scheme based on mixed finite elements for two-phase flow in porous media. Cornell University. 28 sider.
- 2017. Iterative Methods for Coupled Flow and Geomechanics in Unsaturated Porous Media. paper. I:
- 2017. Poromechanics VI: Proceedings of the Sixth Biot Conference on Poromechanics. American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE). 2056 sider. ISBN: 9780784480779.