I am a meteorologist currently engaged at the University of Bergen. I obtained a bachelor’s degree in meteorology and oceanography in 2007 and a master’s degree in geophysics – climate in 2009. Currently, I am taking my PhD at the University of Bergen and work in the research field of boundary layer meteorology. I am also affiliated to the Norwegian Research School in Climate Dynamics (ResClim) and the Norwegian Centre for Offshore Wind Energy (NORCOWE).
- 2014. Characterization of the SUMO Turbulence Measurement System for Wind Turbine Wake Assessment. Energy Procedia. 53: 173-183. doi: 10.1016/j.egypro.2014.07.226
- 2013. Atmospheric winter response to a projected future Antarctic sea-ice reduction: a dynamical analysis. Climate Dynamics. 40: 2707-2718. doi: 10.1007/s00382-012-1507-9
- 2013. Wave-induced characteristics of atmospheric turbulence flux measurements. Energy Procedia. 35: 102-112. doi: 10.1016/j.egypro.2013.07.163
- 2013. Preliminary results of the NORCOWE Direct Covariance Flux System for Ship based measurements. Energy Procedia. 35: 128-136. doi: 10.1016/j.egypro.2013.07.166
- 2012. Sensor movement correction for direct turbulence measurements in the marine atmospheric boundary layer. Energy Procedia. 24: 159-165. doi: 10.1016/j.egypro.2012.06.097
Bakhoday-Paskyabi, M., J. Reuder, and M. Flügge, 2015: Automated Measurements of Whitecaps on the Ocean Surface from a Buoy-Mounted Camera. Submitted to Methods in Oceanography.
Flügge, M., M. Bakhoday-Paskyabi, J. Reuder, J. B. Edson, and A. J. Plueddemann, 2015: Comparison of direct covariance flux measurements from an offshore tower and a buoy. Accepted for publication in Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology.
Båserud, L., M. Flügge, A. Bhandari and J. Reuder: Characterization of the SUMO turbulence measurement system for wind turbine wake assessment. Energy Procedia, 53, 173-183. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1876610214011035
Flügge, M., and J. Reuder, 2013 : Preliminary results of the NORCOWE direct covariance flux system for Ship based measurements. Energy Procedia, 35, 128-136. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1876610213012526#
Bakhoday-Paskyabi, M., M. Flügge, J. B. Edson, and J. Reuder, 2013: Wave–induced characteristics of atmospheric turbulence flux measurements. Energy Procedia, 35, 102-112. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1876610213012496#
Flügge, M., J. B. Edson, and J. Reuder, 2012: Sensor movement correction for direct turbulence measurements in the marine atmospheric boundary layer. Energy Procedia, 24, 159-165. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S187661021201137X
Bader J., M. Flügge, N.G. Kvamstø, M.D.S. Mesquita, and A. Voigt, 2012: Atmospheric winter response to a projected further Antarctic sea-ice reduction: a dynamical analysis, Climate Dynamics 40 (11-12), 2707-2718, online at http://www.springerlink.com/content/127hg5452580h80w/?MUD=MP
2010-present: PhD in Boundary-Layer Meteorology at UiB
2007-2009: Master in Geophysics – Climate at UiB
2004-2007: Bachelor in meteorology and oceanography at UiB