Postadresse: Instittutt for Informatikk, Universitetet i Bergen, Postboks 7803, N-5020 Bergen, Norge
Faks (kontor): (+47) 55 58 41 99
E-post: toorani [AT] ieee [DOT] org
mohsen.toorani [AT] uib [DOT] no
- 2016. Using Cryptography to Control Your Data at a Distance. ERCIM News. 106: 17-18.
- 2016. Security analysis of the IEEE 802.15.6 standard. International Journal of Communication Systems. 29: 2471-2489. doi: 10.1002/dac.3120
- 2016. Cryptanalysis of a robust key agreement based on public key authentication. Security and Communication Networks. 9: 19-26. doi: 10.1002/sec.1373
- 2015. Cryptanalysis of two PAKE protocols for body area networks and smart environments. International Journal of Network Security. 17: 629-636.
- 2015. On vulnerabilities of the security association in the IEEE 802.15.6 standard. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 8976: 245-260. doi: 10.1007/978-3-662-48051-9_18
- 2015. Cryptanalysis of a Protocol from FC'10. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 8975. doi: 10.1007/978-3-662-47854-7
- 2015. Cryptanalysis of a new protocol of wide use for e-mail with perfect forward secrecy. Security and Communication Networks. 8: 694-701. doi: 10.1002/sec.1018
- 2014. Security analysis of J-PAKE. Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications. 6 sider. doi: 10.1109/ISCC.2014.6912576
- 2013. Feature-based type identification of file fragments. Security and Communication Networks. 6: 115-128. doi: 10.1002/sec.553
- 2015. Security protocols and related topics. University of Bergen.
- Security notions for symmetric encryption, Simula@UiB, Bergen, Norway, June 2017.
- Cryptography for Cloud Security, lecture at FRISC/COINS winter school, Finse, Norway, May 2017. [Slides-PDF]
- Secure Deduplication, Simula@UiB, Bergen, Norway, Dec. 2016.
- Fully Homomorphic Encryption, Norwegian-Slovakian Workshop in Crypto, Bergen, Norway, Feb. 2016. [Slides-PDF]
- Interactive Information Theory, Department of Informatics, University of Bergen, Norway, Nov. 2015. [Slides-PDF]
- Security Protocols and Provable Security, BratislavaCrypt, Bratislava, Slovakia, Nov. 2015. [Slides-PDF]
- Signature Schemes for Network Coding, Selmer Center, Bergen, Norway, Nov. 2012. [Slides-PDF]
- Feature-based Type Identification of Computer Data, FRISC Winter School, Finse, Norway, May 2012. [Slides-PDF]
- Certificateless Public‐Key Cryptography, Norsk Kryptoseminar, Selmer Center, Bergen, Norway, November 2011. [Slides-PDF]
- Sequences in Mobile Communication Systems, Selmer Center, Bergen, Norway, May 2011. [Slides-PDF]
Cryptographic Tools for Cloud Security
"Cryptographic Tools for Cloud Security" is a collaborative project funded by the Norwegian Research Council from 2016 to 2019. It will study new cryptographic tools to enable cloud security against powerful attackers. The research involves experts at Norwegian University of Science and Technology and University of Bergen, in cooperation with University of Mannheim.
The new cryptographic primitives, protocol and models which we will develop will lead to theoretical advances as well as practical outcomes. We are following the current important trend in cryptographic research to connect rigorous results strongly to real-world usage. This is now both possible and timely given that a level of maturity has been reached in cloud computing which will allow us to demonstrate the practical effectiveness of our proposals, to complement their theoretical analysis.
More information: https://www.ntnu.edu/iik/cloudcrypto