Last ned visittkortLogg på
Høyteknologisenteret i Bergen, Bioblokken, Thormøhlensgt. 55
+47 55 97 53 22
- 2014. Haploinsufficiency of MEIS2 is associated with orofacial clefting and learning disability. American Journal of Medical Genetics. Part A. 164: 1622-1626. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.36498
- 2014. SIRT1 activation by a c-MYC oncogenic network promotes the maintenance and drug resistance of human FLT3-ITD acute Myeloid Leukemia stem cells. Cell Stem Cell. 15: 431-436. doi: 10.1016/j.stem.2014.08.001
- 2014. Clinical and genetic features of pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia in Down syndrome in the Nordic countries. Journal of Hematology & Oncology. 7:32. doi: 10.1186/1756-8722-7-32
- 2014. Akutt promyelocyttleukemi. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 134: 1052-1055. doi: 10.4045/tidsskr.13.1508
- 2013. Impact of malignant stem cell burden on therapy outcome in newly diagnosed chronic myeloid leukemia patients. Leukemia. 27: 1520-1526. doi: 10.1038/leu.2013.19
- 2013. High modal number and triple trisomies are highly correlated favorable factors in childhood B-cell precursor high hyperdiploid acute lymphoblastic leukemia treated according to the NOPHO ALL 1992/2000 protocols. Haematologica. 98: 1424-1432. doi: 10.3324/haematol.2013.085852
- 2013. Generation of prostate tumor-initiating cells is associated with elevation of reactive oxygen species and IL-6/STAT3 signaling. Cancer Research. 73: 7090-7100. doi: 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-13-1560
- 2013. Differences in proliferative capacity of primary human acute myelogenous leukaemia cells are associated with altered gene expression profiles and can be used for subclassification of patients. Cell Proliferation. 46: 554-562. doi: 10.1111/cpr.12057
- 2012. Additional aberrations of the ETV6 and RUNX1 genes have no prognostic impact in 229 t(12;21)(p13;q22)-positive B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukaemias treated according to the NOPHO-ALL-2000 protocol. Leukemia research : a Forum for Studies on Leukemia and Normal Hemopoiesis. 36: 936-938. doi: 10.1016/j.leukres.2012.03.024
- 2012. Copy-Number Gains of HUWE1 Due to Replication- and Recombination-Based Rearrangements. American Journal of Human Genetics. 91: 252-264. doi: 10.1016/j.ajhg.2012.06.010
- 2012. Loss-of-Function CNKSR2 Mutation Is a Likely Cause of Non-Syndromic X-Linked Intellectual Disability. Molecular Syndromology. 2: 60-63. doi: 10.1159/000335159
- 2012. Ectopic expression of Flt3 kinase inhibits proliferation and promotes cell death in different human cancer cell lines. Cell Biology and Toxicology. 28: 201-212. doi: 10.1007/s10565-012-9216-z
- 2012. Expression profile of heat shock proteins in acute myeloid leukaemia patients reveals a distinct signature strongly associated with FLT3 mutation status - consequences and potentials for pharmacological intervention. British Journal of Haematology. 156: 468-480. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.2011.08960.x
- 2012. High ERG gene expression is an unfavorable prognostic marker in pediatric acute myeloid leukemia Response. Blood. 119: 1087-1088.
- 2012. The surface molecule signature of primary human acute myeloid leukemia (AML) cells is highly associated with NPM1 mutation status. Leukemia. 26: 557-559. doi: 10.1038/leu.2011.243
- 2012. Correlation analysis of p53 protein isoforms with NPM1/FLT3 mutations and therapy response in acute myeloid leukemia. Oncogene. 31: 1533-1545. doi: 10.1038/onc.2011.348
- 2011. Paediatric B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukaemia with t(1;19)(q23;p13): clinical and cytogenetic characteristics of 47 cases from the Nordic countries treated according to NOPHO protocols. British Journal of Haematology. 155: 235-243. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.2011.08824.x
- 2011. PHF6 Deletions May Cause Borjeson-Forssman-Lehmann Syndrome in Females. Molecular Syndromology. 1: 294-300. doi: 10.1159/000330111
- 2011. Trikorhinofalangealt syndrom - klinisk presentasjon og genetikk. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 131: 1420-1423. doi: 10.4045/tidsskr.09.0551
- 2011. Reprogramming of cell junction modules during stepwise epithelial to mesenchymal transition and accumulation of malignant features in vitro in a prostate cell model. Experimental Cell Research. 317: 234-247. doi: 10.1016/j.yexcr.2010.10.009
- 2011. Acute myeloid leukemia with the t(8;21) translocation: clinical consequences and biological implications. Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology. 23 sider. doi: 10.1155/2011/104631
- 2011. Specific cellular signal-transduction responses to in vivo combination therapy with ATRA, valproic acid and theophylline in acute myeloid leukemia. Blood Cancer Journal. 1. doi: 10.1038/bcj.2011.2
- 2011. Presence of FLT3-ITD and high BAALC expression are independent prognostic markers in childhood acute myeloid leukemia. Blood. 118: 5905-5913. doi: 10.1182/blood-2011-05-353185
- 2011. Amplification of the 20q chromosomal arm occurs early in tumorigenic transformation and may initiate cancer. PLoS ONE. 6. 15 sider. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0014632
- 2011. A novel brain metastases model developed in immunodeficient rats closely mimics the growth of metastatic brain tumours in patients. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology. 37: 189-205. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2990.2010.01119.x
- 2010. The Proportion of Ph+CD34(+)CD38(neg) Leukemic Stem Cells In the Bone Marrow of Newly Diagnosed Patients with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) In Chronic Phase (CP) Is Variable and Correlates with High Sokal Risk, High Leukocyte Count, Low Hemoglobin Concentration, Splenomegaly and Increased Hematological Toxicity During Initial TKI Therapy Data From a Randomized Phase II NordCML006 Study. Blood. 116: 291-292.
- 2010. The Proportion of Ph+CD34(+)CD38(neg) Leukemic Stem Cells In the Bone Marrow of Newly Diagnosed Patients with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) In Chronic Phase (CP) Is Variable and Correlates with High Sokal Risk, High Leukocyte Count, Low Hemoglobin Concentration, Splenomegaly and Increased Hematological Toxicity During Initial TKI-Therapy. Data From a Randomized Phase II NordCML006 Study. Blood. 116: 291-292.
- 2010. Påvisning av kromosomavvik ved hjelp av DNA-matriser. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 130: 944-947.
- 2009. Clinical and Cytogenetic Features of a Population-Based Consecutive Series of 285 Pediatric T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemias: Rare T-cell Receptor Gene Rearrangements Are Associated with Poor Outcome. Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer. 48: 795-805. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20684
- 2009. Clinical and Cytogenetic Features of a Population-Based Consecutive Series of 285 Pediatric T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemias: Rare T-cell Receptor Gene Rearrangements Are Associated With Poor Outcome. Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer. 48: 795-805. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20684
- 2009. An 8.9 Mb 19p13 duplication associated with precocious puberty and a sporadic 3.9 Mb 2q23.3q24.1 deletion containing NR4A2 in mentally retarded members of a family with an intrachromosomal 19p-into-19q between-arm insertion. European Journal of Human Genetics. 17: 904-910. doi: 10.1038/ejhg.2008.261
- 2009. Ligand-induced Flt3-downregulation modulates cell death associated proteins and enhances chemosensitivity to idarubicin in THP-1 acute myeloid leukemia cells. Leukemia research : a Forum for Studies on Leukemia and Normal Hemopoiesis. 33: 276-287. doi: 10.1016/j.leukres.2008.06.029
- 2009. CD133-NEGATIVE GLIOMA SUBPOPULATIONS GROUPED BY DIFFERENT CELL TYPE MARKERS DISPLAY TUMORIGENICITY IN VIVO. Neuro-Oncology. 11: 917-917.
- 2009. Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia with the e6a2 BCR-ABL and Lacking Imatinib Response: Presentation of Two Cases. Acta Haematologica. 122: 11-16. doi: 10.1159/000230037
- 2008. Abolition of stress-induced protein synthesis sensitizes leukemia cells to anthracycline-induced death. Blood. 111: 2866-2877. doi: 10.1182/blood-2007-07-103242
- 2008. Release of angiopoietin-1 by primary human acute myelogenous leukemia cells is associated with mutations of nucleophosmin, increased by bone marrow stromal cells and possibly antagonized by high systemic angiopoietin-2 levels. Leukemia. 22: 287-293. doi: 10.1038/sj.leu.2404985
- 2008. Epithelial to Mesenchymal Transition of a Primary Prostate Cell Line with Switches of Cell Adhesion Modules but without Malignant Transformation. PLoS ONE. 3. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0003368
- 2008. FLT3 internal tandem duplication involving its libiquitin dependent endocytosis motif suspend modulation by HDM2 and are associated with inferior survival in AML. Haematologica. 93: 10-10.
- 2007. Release of angiopoietin-1 by acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) cells is increased by stromal cells and associated with mutations in the nucleophosmin (NPM) gene. Experimental Hematology. 35: 72-72.
- 2007. Flt3 Y591 duplication and Bc1-2 overexpression are detected in acute myeloid leukemia cells with high levels of phosphorylated wild-type p53. Blood. 109: 2589-2596. doi: 10.1182/blood-2006-02-004234
- 2007. Flt3 mutations in proximity to an ubiquitin dependent endocytosis motif suspend its Hdm2 modulation. Blood. 110: 148B-148B.
- 2007. Pre-apoptotic response to therapeutic DNA damage involves protein modulation of Mcl-1, Hdm2 and Flt3 in acute myeloid leukemia cells. Molecular Cancer. 6. doi: 10.1186/1476-4598-6-33
- 2006. Proteomics approaches to elucidate oncogenic tyrosine kinase signaling in myeloid malignancies. Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. 7: 185-198. doi: 10.2174/138920106777549696
- 2003. Flt3-mediated signaling in human acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) blasts: a functional characterization of Flt3-ligand effects in AML cell populations with and without genetic Flt3 abnormalities. Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis. 4: 416-428.
- 2003. The angioregulatory phenotype of native human acute myelogenous leukemia cells: influence of karyotype, Flt3 abnormalities and differentiation status. European Journal of Haematology. 71: 163-173.
- 2002. Analysis of acute myelogenous leukemia: preparation of samples for genomic and proteomic analyses. Journal of Hematotherapy & Stem Cell Research. 11: 469-481.
- 2002. Acute myelogenous leukemia with internal tandem duplication of the Flt3 gene appearing or altering at the time of relapse: a report of two cases. Leukemia and Lymphoma. 43: 2027-2029.
- 1999. Ultrarapid apoptosis inducted by phosphatase inhibitors. Cell Death Differ. Cell Death and Differentiation. 6: 1099-1108.
- 1999. cAMP induces co-translational modification of proteins in IPC-81 cells. Biochemical Journal. 342: 369-377.
- 1999. cAMP inhibits translation by inducing Ca2+/calmodulin-independent elongation factor 2 kinase activity in IPC-81 cells. FEBS Letters. 444: 97-101.
- 1996. The compartmentalization of protein synthesis: importance of cytoskeleton and role in mRNA targeting. International Journal of Biochemistry and Cell Biology. 28: 1089-1105.
- 1995. The mRNAs for cyclin A, c-myc, and ribosomal proteins L4 and S6 are associated with cytoskeletal polysomes in HepG2 cells. Biochemical Journal. 310: 193-196.
- 1999. Protein phosphorylation and regulation of protein synthesis in cAMP sensitive leukemia cells. Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Bergen, Bergen.
- 1994. mRNA coding for several proteins transported into the nucleus are enriched in cytoskeletal-bound polysomes in HEPG2 cells. (cand.scient). [Mangler utgivernavn].