Last ned visittkortLogg på
Haukeland Universitetssykehus Laboratoriebygget, 7. etg. Heis øst
- 2014. Ventricular dilatation in ex-prematures: only confined to the occipital region? MRI-based normative standards for 19-year-old ex-prematures without major handicaps. Acta Radiologica. 55: 470-477. doi: 10.1177/0284185113497476
- 2014. Association between brain activation (fMRI), cognition and school performance in extremely preterm and term born children. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 55: 427-432.
- 2014. Selective ultrasound screening for developmental hip dysplasia: Effect on management and late detected cases. A prospective survey during 1991-2006. Pediatric Radiology. 44: 410-424. doi: 10.1007/s00247-013-2838-3
- 2013. Cerebral magnetic resonance imaging findings in children born extremely preterm, very preterm, and at term. Pediatric Neurology. 49: 113-118. doi: 10.1016/j.pediatrneurol.2013.03.006
- 2013. fMRI: blood oxygen level-dependent activation during a working memory-selective attention task in children born extremely preterm. Pediatric Research. 74: 196-205. doi: 10.1038/pr.2013.79
- 2013. The use of F18 FDG PET-CT in children and young adults with Ewing Sarcoma diagnosed in Norway 2005-2012. A national, population based study. European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. 40: S204-S204.
- 2011. Selectively reduced posterior corpus callosum size in a population-based sample of young adults born with low birth weight. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 32: 970-975. doi: 10.3174/ajnr.A2594
- 2011. Newborns With Sonographically Dysplastic and Potentially Unstable Hips: 6-Year Follow-up of an RCT. Pediatrics. 127: E661-E666. doi: 10.1542/peds.2010-2572
- 2010. Cerebral MRI and Cognition in Nonhandicapped, Low Birth Weight Adults. Pediatric Neurology. 43: 258-262. doi: 10.1016/j.pediatrneurol.2010.05.014
- 2010. Immediate treatment versus sonographic surveillance for mild hip dysplasia in newborns. Pediatrics. 125: E9-E16. doi: 10.1542/peds.2009-0357
- 2010. Left vocal cord paralysis after extreme preterm birth, a new clinical scenario in adults. Pediatrics. 126: E1569-E1577. doi: 10.1542/peds.2010-1129
- 2009. Neonatal bronchopulmonary dysplasia predicts abnormal pulmonary HRCT scans in long-term survivors of extreme preterm birth. Thorax. 64: 405-410. doi: 10.1136/thx.2008.103739
- 2009. CEREBRAL MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING AND COGNITION IN NON-HANDICAPPED, LOW BIRTH WEIGHT ADULTS. A POPULATION BASED, CONTROLLED STUDY. Acta Paediatrica. 98: 201-201.
- 2008. Assessing ventricular size: is subjective evaluation accurate enough? New MRI-based normative standards for 19-year-olds. Neuroradiology. 50: 1005-1011. doi: 10.1007/s00234-008-0432-4
- 2006. High-resolution CT of the chest in children and young adults who were born prematurely: Findings in a population-based study. American Journal of Roentgenology. 187: 1012-1018. doi: 10.2214/AJR.05.0383
- 2011. Imaging of the brain and of the lungs in young adults born prematurely and / or with a low birth weight. Radiological findings and associations with clinical features. University of Bergen.
- 2013. Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging, school performance and prematurety: a regional, clinical-controlled study. Artikkel. I:
- 2013. Functional MRI, structural MRI and school performance in extremely preterm/extremely low birth weight children. University of Bergen.