- 2017. Asparaginase-like protein 1 is an independent prognostic marker in primary endometrial cancer, and is frequently lost in metastatic lesions. Gynecologic Oncology. 148: 197-203. doi: 10.1016/j.ygyno.2017.10.025
- 2016. Androgen receptor as potential therapeutic target in metastatic endometrial cancer. OncoTarget. 7: 49289-49298. doi: 10.18632/oncotarget.10334
- 2014. Stathmin Protein Level, a Potential Peredictive Marker for Taxane Treatment Response in Endometrial Cancer. PLoS ONE. 9. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0090141
- 2013. Distinct single cell signal transduction signatures in leukocyte subsets stimulated with khat extract, amphetamine-like cathinone, cathine or norephedrine. BMC Pharmacology & Toxicology. 14. 13 sider. doi: 10.1186/2050-6511-14-35
- 2013. OK-432-stimulated chemokine secretion from human monocytes depends om MEK1/2, and involves p38 MAPK and NF-kB phosphorylation, in vitro. Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica (APMIS). 121: 299-310. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0463.2012.02969.x
- 2011. MAPK ERK, p38, and JNK-Dependent Chemokine Secretion Following OK-432 Stimulation of Human Monocytes In Vitro. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 73: 363-363.
- 2009. Camptothecin and khat (Catha edulis Forsk.) induced distinct cell death phenotypes involving modulation of c-FLIPL, Mcl-1, procaspase-8 and mitochondrial function in acute myeloid leukemia cell lines. Molecular Cancer. 8. doi: 10.1186/1476-4598-8-101
- 2009. Early loss of mitochondrial inner transmembrane potential in khat-induced cell death of primary normal human oral cells. Toxicology. 263: 108-116. doi: 10.1016/j.tox.2009.06.024
- 2008. Khat induces G1-phase arrest and increased expression of stress-sensitive p53 and p16 proteins in normal human oral keratinocytes and fibroblasts. European Journal of Oral Sciences. 116: 23-30. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0722.2007.00508.x
- 2007. Bcl-2 antisense in the treatment of human malignancies: A delusion in targeted therapy. Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. 8: 373-381. doi: 10.2174/138920107783018381
- 2006. Effects of khat (Catha edulis) on normal human oral cells. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine. 35: 443-443.
- 2005. The role of Bcl-2 in apoptosis induced by khat (Catha edulis) in acute myeloid leukemia cell lines. Blood. 106: 195b-195b.
- 2004. Khat (Catha edulis)-induced apoptosis is inhibited by antagonists of caspase-1 and -8 in human leukaemia cells. British Journal of Cancer. 91: 1726-1726.
- 2004. Characterization of ribosomal P autoantibodies in relation to cell destruction and autoimmune disease. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 60: 189-198. doi: 10.1111/j.0300-9475.2004.01450.x
- 2010. Delineating cellular and molecular mechanisms of toxicity of an extract of khat (Catha edulis Forsk.) in leukemia and normal peripheral blood cells. 200 sider.