Learning some Hodge theory
A series of seminars of the Analysis group.
During this semester Mauricio Godoy M (PhD student, Analysis group UiB) will be giving weekly lectures about Hodge theory, from an analytic point of view, for compact and oriented Riemannian manifolds.
Hodge theory deals with one satisfactory definition of Laplacian and its geometric and topological consequences. This time the proofs will mainly be of elliptic nature, in contrast to the seminars held in 2009 which were of parabolic flavor. We will try to follow the presentation of Warner's "Foundations of differential manifolds and Lie groups", chapter 6.
The seminars will be held in room 534, Mondays 16.15. Everyone is welcome!
Last updated 3.10.2010
Nyheter fra Mathematical analysis
- Norwegian summer school on analysis and geometry for PhD students and young researchers (14.03.2013)
- Geometry and Analysis of Complex Shapes and Applications to Mathematical Physics (27.02.2012)
- New participants of the analysis group (25.01.2012)
- Analysis seminars: Spring semester 2012 (23.01.2012)
- Tschüss, Christian! (19.04.2011)
- Lecture notes (subject to change) (PDF-fil, 208 Kb)