Towards Good Governance in South-Asia
Among others, South-Asia is highly ambitious in implementing the notion of good governance. The new book, "Towards Good Governance in South-Asia", is an opportunity to highlight the contemporary challenges of good governance of the aid recipient countries. Renuka Priyantha and Ishtiaq Jamil with the Department of Administration and Organization theory have contributed to the book with each their chapter.
The "Good Governance" phenomenon has occupied the central stage of development across the aid depending world for more than two decades. It has also been considered as an indispensable mean to win the obtacles towards good governance in order to ensure better democratic societies. At present, it is difficult to find any debates on development that have not included a discussion of good governance.
Last updated 30.9.2010
Nyheter fra Globalization and Development
- Benefits and Challenges of E-Governance for Service Delivery in Nepal (05.02.2013)
- Challenges of Coordination in Implementing Urban Policy (11.05.2011)
- Citizens' Trust in Public and Political Institutions in Nepal (24.01.2011)
- Towards Good Governance in South-Asia (30.09.2010)
- Nepalese Journal of Public Policy and Governance (21.04.2010)