New webpage for the Norwegian Society of Magnetic Resonance
A new webpage for the Norwegian Society of Magnetic Resonance (NSMR) is now available. Become a member of NSMR.
Norwegian Society of Magnetic Resonance is an independent organization encouraging cooperation between the different parts of the Norwegian MR communities. The organization was officially established on January 17. 2008. The organization did also change its name from NMRNC (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance National Committee) to NSMR (Norwegian Society of Magnetic Resonance) on this date. The organization is independent of the other Norwegian Scientific Organizations. NSMR is arranging the Norwegian National MR meetings in January every second year (formerly - the Norwegian National NMR Meetings).
The new webpage is available at: www.nsmr.no
Last updated 8.3.2011
Nyheter fra NMR spectroscopy
- Special issue of JMR (16.01.2012)
- The 12th National Norwegian MR Meeting (MR 2012) (18.08.2011)
- Free software for visualizing NMR theory (10.03.2011)
- New webpage for the Norwegian Society of Magnetic Resonance (08.03.2011)
- Wiki page for the NMR laboratory (08.03.2011)