New publication: Recovery of Upper Extremity MotorFunction Post Stroke with Regard to Eligibility for Constraint-Induced Movement Therapy
Brunner I., Skouen J.S., Strand L.I.
The purpose of this study was to examine eligibility for modalities such as constraint-induced movement therapy (CIMT) and modified CIMT(mCIMT) in the subacute phase after stroke and to define the share of patients who should be offered this treatment.
Read abstract: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21642062
Last updated 5.7.2011
Nyheter fra Physiotherapy Research Group
- Highly accessed article: Attending work or not when sick -- what makes the decision? (08.10.2012)
- The predictive validity of the Örebro Musculoskeletal Pain Questionnaire (ÖMPQ) and the clinicians prognostic assessment (05.10.2012)
- Joint world congress of International Society for Posture & Gait Research and Gait & Mental Function in Trondheim, June 24 -28 (19.06.2012)
- WFNR Melbourne 16-19 May (11.05.2012)
- Workshops 2012 (24.02.2012)