The Science Library is one of the branch libraries of the University of Bergen Library system, providing comprehensive collections of literature in mathematics and the natural sciences:
The regular loan period for books is 4 weeks. For more information, see: lending regulations.
Recommendations for new books may be delivered directly to the circulation desk at the library, or by e-mail.
The University Library offers:
BIBSYS OPAC - online catalogue with searching facilities and simple routines for borrowing literature. This is an online union catalogue containing bibliographical records of the collections in the National Library, Norwegian university libraries, all college libraries, and a number of research libraries
Bibliotekportalen - the gateway to the library's electronic recources
The Science Library
The Science Library provides comprehensive collections of literature in mathematics and the natural sciences. We are located in Carl Godske's house, in Johannes Brunsgt 12.
NEWS IN BORA (Bergen Open Research Archive)
- Oslo government district bombing and Utøya island shooting July 22, 2011: The immediate prehospital emergency medical service response (26.01.12)
- Multiple transitions in sick leave, disability benefits, and return to work. - A 4-year follow-up of patients participating in a work-related rehabilitation program (06.09.12)
- A unified phylogeny-based nomenclature for histone variants (21.06.12)
- Exploring the evolution of protein function in Archaea (30.05.12)
- Physical activity patterns and socioeconomic position: the German National Health Interview and Examination Survey 1998 (GNHIES98) (15.12.12)