The Science Library is one of the branch libraries of the University of Bergen Library system, providing comprehensive collections of literature in mathematics and the natural sciences:
The regular loan period for books is 4 weeks. For more information, see: lending regulations.
Recommendations for new books may be delivered directly to the circulation desk at the library, or by e-mail.
The University Library offers:
BIBSYS OPAC - online catalogue with searching facilities and simple routines for borrowing literature. This is an online union catalogue containing bibliographical records of the collections in the National Library, Norwegian university libraries, all college libraries, and a number of research libraries
Bibliotekportalen - the gateway to the library's electronic recources
The Science Library
The Science Library provides comprehensive collections of literature in mathematics and the natural sciences. We are located in Carl Godske's house, in Johannes Brunsgt 12.
Every month the Science Library adds new books to the collection.
At the start of the semester a computer assistant will be stationed at the desk at the Science Library between 10.00 A.M. and 03.00 P.M..
NEWS IN BORA (Bergen Open Research Archive)
- What is the ideal dose and power output of low-level laser therapy (810 nm) on muscle performance and post-exercise recovery? Study protocol for a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial (27.02.14)
- CLARINO Resources: Lisence clearance and clearing ownership (06.03.14)
- Energy intake, nutritional status and weight reduction in patients one year after laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy (30.07.13)
- The role of abuse characteristics, age and perceived social support in symptoms of eating disorders in a sample of sexually abused women (24.11.13)
- Lederatferd og jobbprestasjoner. Hvilken betydning har passiv-unnvikende ledelse, rolleambiguitet og yrkesmessig selvopplevd mestringsevne for medarbeideres vurderinger av jobbprestasjoner? (16.12.13)