The Science Library is one of the branch libraries of the University of Bergen Library system, providing comprehensive collections of literature in mathematics and the natural sciences:
The regular loan period for books is 4 weeks. For more information, see: lending regulations.
Recommendations for new books may be delivered directly to the circulation desk at the library, or by e-mail.
The University Library offers:
BIBSYS OPAC - online catalogue with searching facilities and simple routines for borrowing literature. This is an online union catalogue containing bibliographical records of the collections in the National Library, Norwegian university libraries, all college libraries, and a number of research libraries
Bibliotekportalen - the gateway to the library's electronic recources
The Science Library
The Science Library provides comprehensive collections of literature in mathematics and the natural sciences. We are located in Carl Godske's house, in Johannes Brunsgt 12.
Every month the Science Library adds new books to the collection.
At the start of the semester a computer assistant will be stationed at the desk at the Science Library between 10.00 A.M. and 03.00 P.M..
NEWS IN BORA (Bergen Open Research Archive)
- Investigation and optimization of OBC sensor array coupling to the seafloor: Novel approach to systematic testing of receiver coupling (29.10.13)
- An analysis of socio-demographic patterns in child malnutrition trends using Ghana demographic and health survey data in the period 1993¿2008 (16.10.13)
- Incidence and dietary risk factors of goitre in children in a rural area/ D.R.Congo (07.06.13)
- Å leve med Akutt Intermitterende Porfyri: Mestringsforventning, livsstilsendring og genetisk veiledning (15.05.13)
- A Porcine Pneumothorax Model for Teaching Ultrasound Diagnostics (01.05.12)