UiB Opp 2.5 How to arrange proposal writing classes for early career researchers
How to organise proposal writing classes for early career scientists that can be arranged regularly at your faculty/department?
With the concept, content and outcome of the annual proposal writing class at GFI/Bjerknessenter as an example, course participants will be trained in arranging proposal writing classes at their own faculty/department.
- Knowledge: Understand the concept of the annual proposal writing class arranged at the GFI/Bjerknessenter. Understand the impact of these classes for career development of early career scientists and for the BOA activity at your faculty/department.
- Skills: Hands-on training in planning and arranging a similar proposal writing class at your local faculty/department.
- Competence: Competence to arrange a similar proposal writing class at local faculty/department.
- Admin leaders who want to improve career development services for early career scientists at their faculty/institute
- Research advisers who work/want to work with coaching and training of early career scientists
Varighet: Kurset varer 3 timer, 9-12, og avsluttes med en lett lunch.
Undervisningsform: Presentasjoner, egenarbeid, gruppearbeid, plenum
Kursholder: Friederike Hoffmann og Mahaut de Vareilles, Geofysisk Institutt
Kursspråk: Engelsk. Alle maler og prosessbeskrivelser er på engelsk.
Antall plasser: 20 stk.