CCBIO Junior Scientist Symposium
Velkommen til det siste CCBIO Junior Scientist Symposium i høstsemesteret 2022!
We are happy to welcome you all to the upcoming CCBIO Junior Scientist Symposium, December 8th, 2022. This seminar series is a perfect place to meet and interact with other young scientists. We anticipate that the discussions will be as lively and interesting as the October Symposium. We are very happy to announce that Professor Camilla Krakstad at CCBIO, will give a talk about her experiences with going abroad for research and give some early career advice. The program is varied and exiting spanning from treatment strategies for AML patients, phenotypic profiling of young women with breast cancer, immune and microenvironmental responses to cell death in glioblastoma and what emotional eating and changes in dietary patterns may do to the mind.
Please register within December 5th at 11.00 if you want to join also the lunch. If you don't need the lunch, you can also register later.
Where: Auditorium B302, Sentralblokken Haukeland University Hospital, 3rd floor.
When: December 8, 2022, 09:00-13:00
Who: Open for all interested.
- 09.00-09.15: Introduction
- 09.15-10.00: “Added value of international mobility?” Keynote lecture by Camilla Krakstad
- 10.00-10.20: Coffee break
- 10.20-10.45: “Actinomycin D treatment in patients with NPM1- mutated acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and other myeloid malignancies in Impress Norway” by Irini Ktoridou-Valen
- 10.45-11.10: “Breast cancer of the young points to age-related phenotypes” by Rasmus Humlevik
- 11.10-12:00 Lunch (free of charge, register within December 5th at 11.00)
- 12:00-12:25: “Impact of cell death on glioblastoma, its tumor microenvironment and immune response” by Ege Solel
- 12.25-12:50: “Emotional eating and changes in dietary patterns linked to psychological distress and worries“ by Elaheh Javadi Arjmand
- 12:50-13:00: Concluding remarks