University of Bergen
Mål og innhald
The course ARTICULATION focusses on the ways in which one organises and puts at play knowledge in order to communicate
1) about processes, artworks, and projects,
2) alone or with others,
3) with a particular attention to the relation Context ¿ Content ¿ Format of one¿s own artistic practice.
ARTICULATION course aims at facilitating the development of personal methodologies to allow fluidity in both spoken and written communication.
- Textual matter and text-based artistic practice.
- Methodology to gather/produce and to organize/edit text-based material.
- Communication tools and formats.
- To develop personal tactics and strategies to create a critical reflection on one¿s own practice.
- To contextualize one¿s artistic work.
- To reflect on, formulate, and verbalize one¿s artistic process.
- To perform and to share knowledge.
- To listen, filter, and support individual and collective processes of articulation.
- To relate to and to create dialogues between practices, processes, and artworks.
Krav til forkunnskapar
Passed course REF100.
Krav til studierett
Admission to the Bachelor's program in art
Arbeids- og undervisningsformer
Lecture and workshop, individual and collective practices, presentations and conversations.
Min. 80% tilstedeværelse.
A personal artistic statement (min. 100 words) + a list of artistic, theoretical and historical references (5-10)
Pass / Fail
The module is evaluted every third year according to UiBs quality system for education.
The program board is responsible for the academic content and structure of the study program and for the quality of the study program and all courses there
The Art Academy at The Faculty of Fine Art, Music and Design holds the administrative responsibility for the module and study program.
You are welcome to contact the student counselor:
phone: 55 58 73 00
Vurderingsordning: Skriftleg innlevering
- 06.11.2023, 12:00
- Digital eksamen
- Digital innlevering, Inspera