There are many ways in which you as a UiB alumnus can contribute!
We have heard from our alumni that lots of them are interested in participating in various alumni activities, but unsure how to do so. We are therefore working on identifying and communicating how former students can contribute.
For example, you can:
- Become an alumni mentor and give career advice to students
- Become the alumnus of the month or nominate someone to be
- Advise current students on career days, etc.
- Plan your own alumni gathering
- Use #UiBAlumn on social media
- Send us photos from your time as a student, or share them on social media with the hashtag #UiBAlumni
As a UiB alum, you will have plenty of opportunities throughout the year to secure invitations to special UiB events. Check out the monthly newsletter, like UiB Alumni on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com If you have any questions or good ideas!